DX » Community » Reviews » Camouflage Fishing Cap/Hat with Detachable Front and Back Cover
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhuguinin on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i'm catching subtropical and this product is very useful me at all hours of the day as the sun and protects the vermin at night are the worst. insects have no where to go if we use the appropriate glasses. also has good cooling. I'm really happy with the purch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalkatraz21 on 12/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfectly protect me from the sun in the summer. I have a disease of the skin and this product does the job perfectly me. Brim is large enough to hide your eyes. Matter of which is tailored very fine, lightweight and warm to the touch. Cons:I can not find any. The price... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTateos on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good hat, I like the tall peak. It is giving a lot of shade. I like it camouflaged, the colors are smooth and good - will be used for hunting purposes. Nice to have the front and back covers - detachable. Cons:The white buttons for attaching the detachable fro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCARLOS48JF on 07/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a good as I expected. The fabric is soft and cooking at the same time, very tough. Both the front, and back are detachable. I only use the back. It fulfills the task of protecting the back of the head from the sun. Ouvir Ler foneticamente Dicionárioabrevia&#2... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections