DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Static Pointed Tweezer (120mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydncw on 03/08/2014

I use this to repair my phone and it has been very very helpful to handle all the small screws. In fact, most my repairs could not have been done neatly and precise as possible without this single item. Very very useful for me. None really. Just dont use the edge to pry your phone or anything else because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykac1973 on 11/16/2013

The black paint (anodize?) and machining are 1st rate. The (very) pointy tips line up well. Very well made product Good quality black finish Tips line up well Sharp + precise tips May be hard to carry around if you lose the little clear tube. Can scratch things or even puncture if you're not careful.... Read more

Great.

0 0 0

• posted byerdabyz on 07/09/2009

Very sharp tip Fine adjustment ESD safe coating Diamagnetic metal Low heat transmission, suitable for holding components that are being soldered without burning Strong tips, hard to bend Shorter than expected, 1cm less and i coudln't use them comfortably with my big hands, but they are fine as they are.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoctagonalman on 05/14/2008

The tip is sharp - good for poking people attempting to disrupt projects. Curved tip can be useful - especially for use as a lever to lift up dual inline pin packaged integrated circuits from breadboards. It comes in a proper package and not just bubblewrap. May be hard to carry around if you lose the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCycleFly4 on 04/03/2008

Very well made product Good quality black finish Tips line up well Sharp + precise tips ======================================== ---------------------------------------- Nothing really. ======================================== ---------------------------------------- 5 Stars across the board! Again not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEM745 on 09/02/2007

The black paint (anodize?) and machining are 1st rate. The (very) pointy tips line up well. Tips are flat, not serrated. The tips are pointy enough to pose an injury hazard if you're not careful. You sorta have to take it on faith that items like these actually work at minimizing the static "threat.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections