DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth + Case Skin Cover Sticker for Iphone 4
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byholtz on 05/10/2014

great screen protector comes a cloth to clean device before application. Easy to apply. Excellent price Shipping was very fast O protetor é bom e facil de ser aplicado e vem com um pano de limpeza. Preço excelente entrega foi super rápida get fingerprint easily . Deixa marcas de dedos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzimone76 on 04/22/2014

easy to install, just make sure you have stick a screen protector before or else i would like to advice you to try cheaper ones before coming into this.. nevertheless Bubbles may form, but can be removed. Comes with cuts outs for speaker and front camera, which may be tricky to remove... This is really ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysstrawberry on 03/10/2014

You get what you pay for. That's what I usually tell myself but paying only 1 dollar for each protecter? That's ridiculously cheap. I bought several for my family and it's been a treat. The average use of one protector is probably 6 months. Nothing really. It's really cheap and useful. Nice that they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byS4r4h93 on 01/28/2014

Really really cheap if you compare to those you buy in the normal stores. And these last as good as them. I had mine for like 5 months each. They are really easy to apply. Even I figured it out ;) I do not have any cons for this product, it is simply amazing. The delivery was a bit slow, but didn't matter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydbboydx on 10/22/2013

Price: Very cheap and worth it, because it's only 1.8$ and it's just like an original. Quality: does its job great, just like an original. More: Useful, easy to use, comfortable and really worth buying. Sum: very recommended deal to anyone. Shipment: Pretty fast, organized and safe. Customer service:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydorfire on 09/19/2013

Easy to apply after some practice. My iPhone had some falls that made me realize that the purchase was a good idea... These things wear out after some time but are worth it considering the price; Mine has some dents in it, but i'm definitely getting it again This doesn't degrade the display picture quality,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskifichan on 07/07/2013

Nice quality with a reasonable price. I have been looking for these in retail shops, but all were over $5-7, so this is an awesome sale for a similar item. It's quite hard to apply them easily if you're not handy, but once you try, it's not so complicated. I thought I wouldn't be able to do it alone,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byepidemija on 06/03/2013

After dealing with lousy screen protectors that never failed to tear and smudge, I was relieved when I found Gaurd's screen protectors. I've had mine on for about a week and already would never switch back to the different kinds of protectors I was using in the past.. Great product!! The guard appears ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byphilipswong on 04/23/2013

Price is cheap but quality is surprisingly good. Didn't get any scratches after 2 months' of usage. Applying is typical like all other protectors which requires a real good clean and lots of patience. Re-applying is also easy, left a small finger print at 1 of the corners and I took it off after a week ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byweissfhuderr on 04/09/2013

- At first sight it's a great protector It came with the cleaning cloth and a vinyl to clean the screen, before applying it. It wasn't that hard to correct apply totally transparent I'm using for about 3~4 months and there's some scratches and bubbles. I've putted on my pocket once and when I toked it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections