DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth + Case Skin Cover Sticker for Iphone 4
Customer’s impression:
Very good Okayish Good screen protector.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucianobsmendes on 08/25/2015

Pros: good quality of the product and good price

Impression:Good screen protector.;

0 0 0

• posted bydr.guilherme@gmail.com on 05/14/2015

very good product, material very well like expects. works realy well on device, but dont is so easy to install. any bubles of air can appears on screen.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymagmail on 03/13/2015

The cover comes off easily though it is strong. Recommend a tighter cover.

0 0 0

• posted bylokjai88 on 03/09/2015

Pros: Good screen protector, protects front and rear. Cons: nothing Would recommend this product.

Impression:Good screen protector.;

0 0 0

• posted byholtz on 05/10/2014

great screen protector comes a cloth to clean device before application. Easy to apply. Excellent price Shipping was very fast O protetor é bom e facil de ser aplicado e vem com um pano de limpeza. Preço excelente entrega foi super rápida get fingerprint easily . Deixa marcas de on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzimone76 on 04/22/2014

easy to install, just make sure you have stick a screen protector before or else i would like to advice you to try cheaper ones before coming into this.. nevertheless Bubbles may form, but can be removed. Comes with cuts outs for speaker and front camera, which may be tricky to remove... This is... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysstrawberry on 03/10/2014

You get what you pay for. That's what I usually tell myself but paying only 1 dollar for each protecter? That's ridiculously cheap. I bought several for my family and it's been a treat. The average use of one protector is probably 6 months. Nothing really. It's really cheap and useful. Nice that... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byS4r4h93 on 01/28/2014

Really really cheap if you compare to those you buy in the normal stores. And these last as good as them. I had mine for like 5 months each. They are really easy to apply. Even I figured it out ;) I do not have any cons for this product, it is simply amazing. The delivery was a bit slow, but they... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydbboydx on 10/22/2013

Price: Very cheap and worth it, because it's only 1.8$ and it's just like an original. Quality: does its job great, just like an original. More: Useful, easy to use, comfortable and really worth buying. Sum: very recommended deal to anyone. Shipment: Pretty fast, organized and safe. Customer Very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydorfire on 09/19/2013

Easy to apply after some practice. My iPhone had some falls that made me realize that the purchase was a good idea... These things wear out after some time but are worth it considering the price; Mine has some dents in it, but i'm definitely getting it again This doesn't degrade the display many... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere