DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth + Case Skin Cover Sticker for Iphone 4
  • 5 star 25 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byholtz on 05/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great screen protector comes a cloth to clean device before application. Easy to apply. Excellent price Shipping was very fast O protetor é bom e facil de ser aplicado e vem com um pano de limpeza. Preço excelente entrega foi super rápida Cons:get fingerp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzimone76 on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:easy to install, just make sure you have stick a screen protector before or else i would like to advice you to try cheaper ones before coming into this.. nevertheless Cons:Bubbles may form, but can be removed. Comes with cuts outs for speaker and front camera, w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byepidemija on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:After dealing with lousy screen protectors that never failed to tear and smudge, I was relieved when I found Gaurd's screen protectors. I've had mine on for about a week and already would never switch back to the different kinds of protectors I was using in th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byphilipswong on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is cheap but quality is surprisingly good. Didn't get any scratches after 2 months' of usage. Applying is typical like all other protectors which requires a real good clean and lots of patience. Re-applying is also easy, left a small finger print at 1 of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byweissfhuderr on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- At first sight it's a great protector It came with the cleaning cloth and a vinyl to clean the screen, before applying it. It wasn't that hard to correct apply totally transparent Cons:I'm using for about 3~4 months and there's some scratches and bubbles. I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvanessaruas on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes with 2 screen protectors in each pack. It also comes with a cleaning cloth for you to do the cleaning of your screen. I use the blue sticker to help with statics and clean the dust or fibers from the cloth. Cons:No cons for me. It's a great product. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOgulcan on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I ordered 3 of these because these are probably the cheapest quality cover stickers on the market available. It serves well, you don't feel like there is a cover on the phone, but i know better ones on dealextreme. Cons:One of them come faulty, didnt fit the s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGojdan on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Just magnificent, no problems, sits perfectly od the screen, it' s not sticky, finger just glides troughout the surface. It comes with a big cloth and detailed instructions. They are east to place, doesn't require much of work or precision. Cons:No cons, it is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStefvgl9123 on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*shining protector, not matt *cheap *sticks very good, for a very long time *fits perfectly Cons:*scratches do appear faster on these than on more expensive ones, but either way, you can buy 20 of these for that price. OtherThoughts:* would recommend it to everyone with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoamsin2 on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections