Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjojoca69 on 05/15/2012

Nice vest in good quality. Multiple outter pocckets and inner pockets. It is possible to zip off the back part so you only have the mesh on the back. For the price a really good qualilty. Zippers are noname zippers but seems quite okay. If you're using if for hiking, you can't find place to put water or notebooks into it. But, there are some kind of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiroxxx on 06/08/2011

Very nice vest in good quality. Multiple outer pocckets and inner pocket. It is possible to zip off the back part so you only have the mesh on the back. For the price a really good qualilty. Zippers are noname zippers but seems quite okay. It has an XL label, but the vest is not extra large. As the previous reviewer commented, the delivery time was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvturiserra on 04/18/2011

-8 pockets (6 outside, 2 inside) for all the bits and pieces that a photographer needs to handle every minute. -I suppose it will also be very useful for a fisherman, an electrician, etc. -Very light. Mine weighs only 254 g, 26 g less than what the description says! -It has an XL label, but the vest is not extra large. -As the previous reviewer commented,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHrHenrik on 04/15/2011

Very nice vest in good quality. Multiple outer pocckets and inner pocket. It is possible to zip off the back part so you only have the mesh on the back. For the price a really good qualilty. Zippers are noname zippers but seems quite okay. The size could be a little bigger. Of course it depends - I normally buy european XL size for shirts/jackets. I ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections