Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by hotsnot on 06/30/2013

Pros: Had one for more than two years, and used it as a gym lock. It's not the strongest, so don't expect it to stand with a burgalar's determination, but it still adds some protection to whatever you want to protect. My product survived until after one trip as a suitcase lock, where after, the locking mechanism was ruined. Cons: Poor build qua... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by nrh2005 on 04/03/2013

Pros: - it's very portable - it's light - it's easy to work - it works very well within the limits for what it has been made Cons: - it can be broken with an appropriate hardware if the thief has the time and opportunity for it - the colors are random OtherThoughts: It's very useful to close small tool boxes and travel bags. Bottomline: It's wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by KaptenLarsa on 07/27/2011

Pros: It's easy to set and it's working (so far) great for me. I kinda like the color actually. Will scare off some potential thief's if you have it on your backpack on public transportations or so. And it was cheap! Cons: It will break real easily if someone actually decides to get into whatever you have locked with this lock. Other then that... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Anibal14 on 06/25/2011

Pros: -The low price of course. -This is really easy to use. -No key nedded any more. -A combination numbers is better. -Usefulness. -Reseteable combination. -You can change any time the combination. -Secure at a certain grade. -A line like a indicator for position of the numbers for the combination. -It looks good. -Easy to remember the combin... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rafaach on 05/02/2011

Pros: - Price - Small - Light - Nice - Easy to use, switable for tents dor. . Cons: - My only worry is about the rain,I think it may cause the locking system of numbers, damaging the opening system. OtherThoughts: - I use the door of my tent, and it was all usefulness. - Seemed to be a little weak to latch outer gates. Bottomline: - Overall, I... Read more

0 0
  • posted by aragon711 on 02/06/2011

Pros: Solid construction. Agreeable aspect. Easy use. Cons: For his price, I have not found ningun negative detail in this article. OtherThoughts: Receipt one in blue color. He accompanies of instructions in English to change the password, which in origin is 0-0-0. Still the one who does not understand the English language it can fit easily fol... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections