Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygary187 on 02/15/2014

Really usefull and nice for a very little price .It seems well made and resistant! I works as it should do. Comes with instructions to set the combination you want, really easy :) For this price I would never find a pad-lock in stores, besides I like that is a 3 digit combination pad-lock, and that you ... Read more

lock 3digit

0 0 0

• posted byhotsnot on 06/30/2013

Had one for more than two years, and used it as a gym lock. It's not the strongest, so don't expect it to stand with a burgalar's determination, but it still adds some protection to whatever you want to protect. My product survived until after one trip as a suitcase lock, where after, the locking mechanism ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynrh2005 on 04/03/2013

- it's very portable - it's light - it's easy to work - it works very well within the limits for what it has been made - it can be broken with an appropriate hardware if the thief has the time and opportunity for it - the colors are random It's very useful to close small tool boxes and travel bags. It'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaptenLarsa on 07/27/2011

It's easy to set and it's working (so far) great for me. I kinda like the color actually. Will scare off some potential thief's if you have it on your backpack on public transportations or so. And it was cheap! It will break real easily if someone actually decides to get into whatever you have locked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnibal14 on 06/25/2011

-The low price of course. -This is really easy to use. -No key nedded any more. -A combination numbers is better. -Usefulness. -Reseteable combination. -You can change any time the combination. -Secure at a certain grade. -A line like a indicator for position of the numbers for the combination. -It looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafaach on 05/02/2011

- Price - Small - Light - Nice - Easy to use, switable for tents dor. . - My only worry is about the rain,I think it may cause the locking system of numbers, damaging the opening system. - I use the door of my tent, and it was all usefulness. - Seemed to be a little weak to latch outer gates. - Overall,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaragon711 on 02/06/2011

Solid construction. Agreeable aspect. Easy use. For his price, I have not found ningun negative detail in this article. Receipt one in blue color. He accompanies of instructions in English to change the password, which in origin is 0-0-0. Still the one who does not understand the English language it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections