DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike Plastic Water Bottle Mounts/Holders/Cages (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymjsilva on 10/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap, very wall made. It's easy to install, came two pieces. It's strong enough to stand a 80ml bottle. Hold your bottle very tight. I recommend. Cons:I have nothing to complain about yet. So far so good OtherThoughts:It's worth the price. Great, quality and cheap s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDjfhsd1 on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very well made water bottle holder for any type of bike. It it sturdy and holds the bottle in very tightly. WHy would you spend $40 plus for stuff like this in a bike store??? Cons:None. works great, couldnt imagine a more expensive one working any b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetelczyc on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very cheap holds water bottles not brittle like the metal ones on DX extremely light weight, as good as the $20 ones available at my local bike store. very cheap holds water bottles not brittle like the metal ones on DX extremely light weight, as good as the $20... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysydneysurfer on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Plastic is flexible but also a tight fit to hold bottle securely in place. Appears very strong, slick and secure. Cons:The only cons would be it fits bottles upto about the size of 500ml. Any larger probably not possible. For me, it was perfect as we use 500ml bottles.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarijn Koopman on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap, easy to use, fits any size of water-bottle. Cons:Half-litre bottles don't fit as sturdy as 3/4 litre bottles. On a bumpy road full-bottles will quite easy jump out of the holder. Especially at high speeds like on a downhill, but also when going ove... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykymelria on 07/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:dont have to much thing to talk about, just a COUPLE of bottle cage for 4$. Cons:seems a little bit fragile, not too much elastic. Also a little bit shiny, some people may not like. package doesnt contain mounting bolts. but for this price it doesnt matter. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfightnut on 10/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You just can't beat the deal! Cheap, lightweight, simple, effective. It's a water bottle cage, how much can I say about it? Cons:Mine took a long time to get here. Not sure how they will hold up over time once exposed to the elements. Being plastic, they feel like they co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnnybrito on 08/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pt-Br: Bom preço Parece ser resistente (ainda não coloquei na bike) Prende bem as garrafas que tenho En: Good price Appears to be resistant (not yet put on the bike) It holds the bottles I have Cons:Pt-Br: Poderia vir com os parafusos para fixar na bike ou um ou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylof83 on 06/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Can hold bottles up to the size of 755 ml. although It's made of plastic, It's quite stiff and flexible at the same time. the color and the design are great. it make the impression you're a pro :) It's weight almost nothing. Cons:the place for the screws might not fit a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythanar on 06/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great looking, well made and flexible enough to keep bottles of varying diameter. Doesn't hold 1.5lt bottles of course, but it will manage anything from 0.5lt up to 1.0lt with ease. The top latch helps smaller bottles stay in place. Cons:It is too glossy for my... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections