Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great product

posted by jestpaDX on 12/29/2011
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

In small item you have many different tools (as you can read in description). Compass is accurate (be carful not to use it near some metal item), also thermometer is accurate (I test it in 22,5? and in 3?), magnifier could be used for starting fire, mirror and whistle are very useful for getting attention of rescue team. In small mirror you can see your face if you need it in case of some injury. Inside is small “pantry”.

Cons:

Can't find the way how to open light-flash for changing the battery. First I thought light-flesh is not working, then I found the screw inside “pantry” and if I little bit tight it off the light start work (if you push the button on the top of the Survival Kit). And even if I take the screw out of it, I still can't open the flesh-light for changing battery.

OtherThoughts:

Mirror is very small and it is inside plastic tube, so it is difficult to use it for getting attention of rescue team. With Magnifier can't help much for magnifying, unless you have dioptre and you are left without your glasses. Whistle could be louder and spend less breath for maximum loudness, specially in case of chest injury.

“Pantry” could be waterproof.

Bottomline:

Good product with useful combination of tools, for low price.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections