Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byotavioamcamargo on 06/20/2013

Very good product, instead of buying an snes controller for you wii, you can use your PS controller to play games in an unlocked wii. pt-br Produto excelente, ao invés de comprar um controle de snes para wii, vc pode usar seu controle de ps para jogar em um wii destravado. The size, it is a quite ... Read more

The item The Item

0 0 0

• posted bySentencedtolive on 10/23/2012

It's cheap (not the cheapest, but it isn't that expensive). It worked right out of the box, I tried it with the PES 2012 and finally I've been able to play like in the PS2! Sadly, the buttons are not EXACTLY mapped as in the PS2. The difference I've found is, in PES 2012, that the L1 is swapped with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarsgm on 08/06/2011

- It works great on my Wii - Its cheap - Havent found any problems with this item so far. - Its very light, there is nearly nothing inside - The box could be a bit smaller. When I opened it its very much free space inside. So they could easily make this box much much smaller. If you want to use your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byB8Two on 01/20/2011

PS2 controllers work well on the Wii. Compatible with Home brew and regular Wii games. Buttons Map as expected and the "analogue" button functions as the HOME button. It is a lot larger then I thought it would be. It's a lot larger then it needs to be! The box is 90% empty. They could make the size like ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections