DX » Community » Reviews » Magnetic Therapy Self-Heating Wrist Protectors (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydadastu on 11/29/2013

I do not how but it really works!? :)) I suffer from rheumatism end I feel it helps . It is very easy to use and effect, the heat is unbelievable. I use it daily. You can carry it everywhere. Quality is not luxurious, but enough for the price. I haven´t found any yet. Except the fact that my students ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynetdpsk on 10/30/2013

This product does what it is supposed to do: Generate heat quickly to warm and relieve the pain in my wrists such that they can rotate freely (like new) and remove the discomfort of pain around my wrist. The material & design are really good as they are comfortable to wrap and wear so fittingly. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykkkrastevrz on 07/24/2013

Try a few days. everyone will appreciate what I mean - It is very warm wrists - Easy to use - Looks good - The price is low - Build quality is good enough Relaxes muscles and stops / prevents spasm; Increases oxygen supply to brain and improve sleeping quality not against, I just do not know yet - it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydijulia on 06/07/2013

I am pianist, beader and, so I have a lot of problems with my wrists. Outside my hands numb all the item, even when I run or walk fast, at night sometimes my hands swell. After wearing thise protectors for 15 minutes I feel heat in my hands and it even helps outside, when it is cold. The only disadvantage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTessa25 on 01/18/2013

It really makes your wrists warm! The price is low. It looks not bad. The built quality is quite good. No real cons. To tell you the truth I didn’t expect much from this item, but it really works! I applied them for couple of minutes just to try them, but even AFTER I took them off my wrists were feeling ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTessa25 on 07/23/2012

It really makes your wrists warm! The price is low. It looks not bad. The built quality is quite good. No real cons. To tell you the truth I didn’t expect much from this item, but it really works! I applied them for couple of minutes just to try them, but even AFTER I took them off my wrists were feeling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynikkel on 03/28/2011

i just try it for one day. so only what can i say - it heats wrists very much - easy to use - looks not so bad - price is low - build quality is good enough it's no cons, i just don't know yet - works it or not and be careful - it heats very well, dont wear it too long cause you can burn your skin i ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections