DX » Community » Reviews » IR Infrared Magnetic Therapy Self-Heating Neck Protector
Customer’s impression:
Útil
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRseabra on 12/06/2014

Pros: Funciona Cons: Perímetro pequeno Read more

Impression:Útil;

0 0 0

• posted byJozon on 07/08/2014

wow!!! I have tried this tonight. I had pain in my neck due to over exercise, and this self heating neck came on right time, though it took 3 weeks before I received it, its worth waiting. Pain in my neck is now gone. could not believed this work well. thank you DX.wow!!! I have tried this tonight. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdegbite on 10/16/2013

I use it to treat my neck pains due to bad sleeping posture and it heal faster. I sprinkle a bottle water of bio disk on it and it provide a heating effect for more than 20 minutes. Great therapy neck treatment and other parts of lower part of arms and legs. Not bad at all for that price and quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIonshock on 10/13/2013

It, surprisingly, really works. It heats up well too. I nearly burnt my neck by leaving it on too long! Uses Velcro to secure itself which means any piece of waste cloth can be used to extend it's length Seems that certain conditions have to be fulfilled before it starts to work properly and that conditions ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byLisaswish4u on 08/07/2013

Well the price for this therapy neck protector was outstanding! Quality made very very well. Fast shipping. Strong holding verilco to keep it in place. The con I found with this IR Infrared magnetic therapy self healing neck protector was it was way to small for an adult. Better fits or a child or teenager.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHenriettebakken on 06/16/2013

I have had a lot of neck-troubles, and I wanted to give this infrared magnetic therapy a chance since it was so cheap. It works!! My neck gets warm, and I feel tingeling in my neck, and the pain disappears! Amazing that something so cheap really works. I can not really understand how it works, but it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBRman on 01/26/2013

Great price, helps you alleviate mild neck pains. The material that sits right the back of the neck does irritate my skin after about 15 minutes of use so I have to invert the side of the band in order to use it. The quality of the stitches doesn't seem to be that great. It has three small magnets under ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalerozz on 09/13/2012

Well done, my parents always suffer from paining legs, knee and neck. So I give a try on this one. Just one word: AMAZING. Unbelievable, the belt gets warm and the heat is produced by little magnetics points inside the belt. This magnetic points works ALONE, WITHOUT BATTERIES. The heat low the pain and ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byinitah on 08/02/2012

Comfortable neck for magnet therapy. Very gentle on the skin. It produces feeling warm by the action of the magnets. Relieves quickly pains and discomforts product of muscle stiffness and accumulated tension in the neck holding easily with a velcro fastener Perhaps a little short, to people who are not ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections