DX » Community » Reviews » 6000mAh Rechargeable External Battery Pack with Cellphone Adapters (Blue)
  • 5 star 16 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybluezx on 10/01/2013

Build quality, could have been "made in Germany". Large capacity, I charged my Iphone and TomTom GPS with more power left in the external battery. The included storage is also very nice with a good quality feel. Price is a little to expensive. A 220VAC power charger socket is not included Durabilty unknown at this point in time. The unit is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydbnunes on 05/30/2013

Excellent product. Arrived within the expected timeframe. It will be very useful in my travels. Now I can use my phone without worrying about the battery. Sorry Google translation errors. In Brazilian Portuguese: Excelente produto. Chegou dentro do prazo esperado. Será muito útil nas minhas viagens. Agora posso usar meu telefone sem preocupar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyishayco on 05/30/2013

- Strong metal finish and quality, feels good in hand when holding the device in your pocket or when - High capacity battery - Comes with some cables phones and cameras properly - It has a very cool blue pouch for storage - Pretty heavy at times, feel it very well in your pocket - It does not really 6000MHA, more along the lines of 5000 - It flickers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaodenis0 on 05/09/2013

Practical, tough, high power energy storage. Already tested on Samsung, Asus Tablet, Ipad and Iphone. Worked in all of them. I am highly satisfied with my purchase. A little heavy, but it is acceptable because the battery is high-power energy storage The product has high capacity energy storage, practical, lightweight, with v [Aryan adapters for different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvonFblo on 03/05/2013

The brushed aluminium housing makes this a rugged piece of equipment, it's quite well built and good looking. The dimensions are handy, it's slim enough that it can be put in your jeans pockets although you'll feel the weight of the batter pack (I measured it at 209g, without the cables or the case). It has lots of adapters for various phones and a ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byv0vaN on 02/17/2013

Compact size, rugged design, the presence of complete details please adapters and cables. The battery capacity of 6000 mA / h, it is sufficient to charge three times the Nokia N8 (tested). From acute internal faces housing has small damage to the insulation of wires from battery, but it is possible that damage occurred during disassembly, ispralyaetsya ... Read more

6000 mA/h
    0 0
  • posted bybarcelona007 on 02/02/2013

1. excellent price 2. excellent presentacion very solid and protective 3. excellent usability, it has led indicator in 30%, 70% and 100% of charge. difficult to carry it's a little big, it's like having another cellphone I think it could be more efficient if we can charge this item with an ac charger and not only with usb charger it's an excellent item ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaelkhayri on 01/19/2013

Very rugged construction. Made from aluminum casing and chromed end caps. Light indicators give you charge level left. Automatically turns off when not in use. Fits very nicely in the cell phone pocket in my jacket. No issues at airport Good price to value offer. The blue leds are a bit too bright. I was able to charge my Motorola XT910 two and a half ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypalacin13 on 01/07/2013

buen diseño , perfecto el estuche el peso perfecto<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAcmer on 09/27/2012

Easy to use, handy backup for longer periods away from sockets. Cables and connectors are good, battery itself is in a solid metal case and the package is nice. Battery doesn't heat up when charging. Size is small enough so it fits nicely under your phone and you can hold both of them in one hand. Some Android apps are real battery hogs, so this is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections