DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Lightweight Universal Retractable Tripod for SLR/Digital Camera (143CM-Full Length)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshawnsavio on 08/31/2012

- Relatively lightweight - locking mechanism for the legs is easy to operate - good height (I'm 5'11 and the camera viewfinder is almost at eye level when the tripod is fully extended) - hook for extra weight - quite inexpensive for a ball head tripod. - not sure about the longevity of the 'twist to lock/unlock' mechanism on the individual tripod leg ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxalvarez on 08/08/2012

- Easy and fast to setup - Lightweight and sturdy - Legs locking mechanism works great - Weight hook if extra stability is needed - Ball head with quick release plate - Spirit level is quite useless, as well as the compass. - The central tube wasn´t tightened well with the screw, fixed it with a tiny piece of plastic into the screw hole and now ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRossen on 12/01/2011

Light and compact. Ball head. Simple and quick to operate. Inclusion of a good quality carrying bag. Ball head is a bit too simple in it's construction which makes the movement rather choppy if you want to keep a bit of tension on the screw. If you loosen it completely the ball flops around a bit. Considering the price this is an excellent tripod for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavydes on 11/04/2011

It looks like velbon light tripods. I think it has low price. Also really very light. It has ball head but not uncomfortable 3d head. Deliver with a case. Has a plastic base (not composite like velbon). I think that very heavy cover for this tripod (about 165g, head about 280g for example). It seems has rare leg-head screw. The compass looks funny, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyukari77 on 06/21/2011

*Cheap. *Light (about1kg). *All section are locked/unlocked by just one twist. (It is like Volbon's direct contact pipe) *Unlocking single section is not easy little. *Screw on the top of tripod body is d=3/8in. My all tripod heads are d=1/4in. Do not fit on this tripod body. If you do not replace head, no problem. *Long center pipe was reached to ground ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjcurmar on 04/30/2011

I bought this tripod one month ago, and I am pretty satisfied with it, I have to say it is my first tripod, I use with a Canon D500, I checked the other tripods of the same price, and I think I chose the right one. Very cheap, so light to carry, maybe too light if you are planning to use it with heavy cameras. It has the option of add some weight like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedmontonartist on 02/01/2011

I did not buy this tripod for my camera. i will be using it for my painting box that i use when i go into the mountains is Alberta,Canada. it is very light and small enough to put in my back pack. It is also well buildt and strong enough to handle a bit of a banging around. Not that I have found so far. There is not much more I can say it will work ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections