DX » Community » Reviews » Special Manual-Rotating Dial Clockwork Manual-Winding Mechanical Wrist Watch with Luminous Hand
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybandrej on 07/22/2013

It's a sturdy, stainless steel, good looking mechanical watch. It's good overall build quality. Mine is pretty accurate, off only few seconds per month (5-7 or so). Winds up itself. Its very big and even heavier, but thats what you should expect from a mechanical watch. Protective glass quality could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byProdro on 05/15/2013

Have always been after a watch with a larger than normal face without the price tag, this watch meets all my needs and have had lots of people comment on the watch in a positive way. It's very straight forward in it's operation and easy to use. None really, other than if you're to hold it in your hands ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJamesBRA on 05/02/2013

The material is very good and all of bottons work, calendar works very well, I bought for my brother and still working perfectly. looks like a famous brand because have a good construction I found no defect can buy without problem all buttons work Looks like a more expensive watch very easy to use very ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byKoolyO on 03/22/2013

Solid watch with good mechanical winding. Fancy, a bit too big, but still modern. Mechanically very good. All of the dials and buttons are working. (as it should be expected from CJIABA) The bracelet is flimsy. The water resistant is poor. It's licensed from the Russian CJIABA brand, which was very popular ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGordn1 on 03/18/2013

The watch has a classic alarm. When you turn the nob on the left it moves the face and the face has a marker and can be set. Then the second hand is for minutes and when they meet it is a good reminder. All the dials work and are very easy to set. The way it set easily makes it easy to mess up. I bump ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjurajsuth on 03/16/2013

+Very nice, expensive looking watch. +Everithing on it works properly, nothing is just a stylish thing with. What I mean it that the dials works. +The winding is the best from all of watches i bought here (it wont stop while you're sleeping). +++++The BIGGEST PRO is the dual winding! if you know you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMelvinBR on 03/11/2013

Amazing looking, mechanical movement, so no batteries are required, all the sub dials work properly, and the it has overall very good built quality. It's really a cheap watch for the actual looking. People probably thinks it costs about 10 times more (and I mean it!) The strap could have more details.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhansi001 on 02/16/2013

-It has that expensive and exotic look that makes people go: "dude! Where did you get the that watch and how much did it cost?". - It's cheap and reliable, thanks to the mechanical auto-movement. - Mine runs a little too fast. Compared to my radio controlled alarm clock, it runs from 5 to 1... Read more

Cjiaba watch on wrist Cjiaba on table Cjiaba meassures Cjiaba meassures

1 0 0

• posted byKirtap1 on 01/18/2013

Big, heavy and beautiful watch. The one who likes this style will be excited. These are automatic watches so no problem with the battery. The price is acceptable if they are accurate. ....not any....now... Properties that are positive for me may be for someone negative :) The watch is large and heavy,... Read more

watch watch1 watch2

1 0 0

• posted byjohn77034 on 11/25/2012

Very nice, excellent quality of stainless steel, pointers, numbers. Nice design, and can be used in any occasion. - Correct working in all aspects (hour, minutes, seconds, the other dials, and the crown) - Build detail - The seconds dial it´s really pretty :) A little expensive. Wold be less than ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections