DX » Community » Reviews » Special Manual-Rotating Dial Clockwork Manual-Winding Mechanical Wrist Watch with Luminous Hand
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• EXELENT!!!

posted by komand on 03/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Looks like a expensive watch.

Since I got it and set it to time it has kept good time.

All the dials and hands work.

It has a Hack/Hacking movement makes it easy to set the time as the watch stops till started.

The winder and the self winding feel great like there is some quality behind the knob.

The internal round bezel is settable and good for countdown timing those in the know will know.

Cons:

Although the bracelet is adjustable the locking clasp mechanism just don't work properly and flaps in the air the watch wont come off as the primary clasp is good.

The day dial and date dial are very small and almost impossible to read.

OtherThoughts:

Although the day date dials are hard to read the buttons either side of the winder can adjust those hands.

The left hand dial is day there is 7 marked numbers with 14 hand positions. As I have failed to have them set rite I do not know when and how they move. but they do move I have seen it

The right dial has 31 positions marked.

One problem the hands are not synchronised to the hand moment so setting them can be a PIA. or could be used as a day timer or something like that

The last dial is the centre one is a 24 hour scale and is adjusted by the main adjustment when setting the hands.

The hands are Luminous and the 60 marking on the adjustable bezel has a Luminous dot. The glow in the dark ability is on par with other watches I have owned.

Bottomline:

If you want a Big Heavy watch and It is Big and Heavy this may be it. It does not come with batteries and does not need them. Is this the best watch? time will tell. Is it a bad watch? so far it is good.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections