DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LCD Security Carbon Monoxide Alarm (85db/3*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleewanhwee on 11/06/2013

Fast shipping to South Korea have been Products were also shipped safely. A simple design, using general-purpose batteries, solid volume, large LCD Takes longer delivery time and want you to write on the package I hope a little bit more nervous. We want to provide manuals in various languages, I hope.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byidighero on 07/17/2013

good noise level. I've tested it by putting it into an iron pot with some candles lighted. After 2 minutes the O2 was poor so began generating CO instead of CO2 and the alarm was activated!! Test passed!!! good noise level. I've tested it by putting it into an iron pot with some candles lighted. After ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymorgoth12 on 06/19/2013

Simple to use, one button for testing or checking CO level. The alarm is very loud, device comes with good instructions, and has good diagnostic measures (led lights tells you, if there is alarm, if device is working properly, if battery is low,...). Very very low power consumption. the CO threshold ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysirmutlu on 01/18/2013

It is a must-have device in hotels, bathrooms and any place where CO gas may occur. So I believe this device can save lives. I placed it on my ceiling and It warned me a few times that there is little CO gas in the room and I opened the windows. I couldnt find any cons. Sorry :) But I think the alarm ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybosi75 on 05/09/2012

This security tool is a must have in your home. it works and warns you when the gas leakage occurs. I tested it, and the alarm on this security tool is loud and I mean really LOUD! Comes with a good English manual, explaining how to use it, where the best place is to hang it up . It displays the concentration ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuffo on 01/28/2012

Clear English instruction, feels solid, everything seems to work, this item could save your life so everyone should have it! The instruction even tells you what to do in case an incident occurs. Price is great if you compare it to local stores, the finish of the product is pretty good, it did not disappoint ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChem010 on 04/21/2011

Like the title says, it seems to work. Now I can't really test it, sure I could hold it over a fire, but I don't want to because the alarm on this thing is loud and I mean really LOUD! Comes with a good English manual, explaining how to use it, where the best place is to hang it up and some general information ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections