DX » Community » Reviews » 1000mW High Power 802.11b/g/n USB Wireless Network Dongle with 7dBi Antenna
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlkaline66 on 03/31/2014

- Good range - Small factor - Ideal clip on system None found so far. I'm now using this as an extra accesspoint. Hooked it up to Linux and started using. I've placed the antenna outdoor with an extra long cable and have an outdoor range about 150 meters, when i'm 100 meters away from my AP i still got ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkavaen on 11/12/2013

Amazing range. I use this in my garage to hook up to the Wifi in my house. Before with the laptops built in wifi I'd get 1 to 2 bars...with this I get 5 bars all day long. Really wish this came with a full sized DVD rather than the small one as my laptop has a slot loading DVD tray which doesn't work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafig93 on 03/23/2013

*Very good build quality, i was surprised by the looks of it. *I bought it because my router was too far from my media center and I tough I should buy either a repeater or a dongle. eventually I bought this one and I dont regret it. *the software that came with it is user friendly and very handy. *It ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bytimberunited on 03/22/2013

- Simple to install on Windows 7, just plug it in the USB, install the drivers and it will work. - Vastly more powerful than the internal wifi antenna in the laptop. While it picks up 3/5 signal from the living room to the router in the bedroom, with the antenna it picks up 5/5. - The antenna is detachable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMattttie on 10/04/2012

- WIFI improvement! - Compared to the ols linksys adaptor this is improving the signal with 30% so nothing to complain about... - straight forword, plug it in, install the driver and we are online! - everthing in chinese, but hey, when it is sooo easy to install nothing to say avout that. :-) - There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadbyte on 08/13/2012

Good price, Pretty good quality, Easy to set up. very cheap alternative if you need a wireless dongle. the reach of this dongle is incredible. former dongle was a piece of nothing compared to this one! Nothing yet, Alittle bit big , the black surface is sensative for fingers, but it is not to hold in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymafuess on 07/12/2012

I needed an antenna to improve wifi signal: the router was over 10 meters away, and with a few obstacles (wall, doors...) in between. This antenna did the trick, not only did I get much better signal from my router, but I even started to see many more wifi networks in my area. It works fine! No cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBF999 on 07/10/2011

Work Excellent. Smooth Win 7 Installation. As soon as I connected it I recived excellent reception. I discover more then 20 networks around my area. Before with my old USB, I got week signal and slow speed. Price is a bit expensive, but you get value for money Phisicly notstanding stable on the desk ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaezop1 on 06/20/2011

very cheap alternative if you need a wireless dongle. the reach of this dongle is incredible. former dongle was a piece of nothing compared to this one! a little bit big, the black surface is sensative for fingers, but it is not to hold in your hands! this is about the exterior, the least important. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMasacre007 on 06/16/2011

Very good product * Have long range, even better than my laptop, i detect 2/3 more networks now and they're far away * Looks good * Take Little space * Good build quality * 802.11 N, connects upto 300 Mbps * Just plugged it in the computer and it installed itself (W7*64) * * It could be more dedicated ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections