DX » Community » Reviews » GPS/GSM Tracker for Motorcycle/Vehicle (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byquzebe on 04/05/2013

Workt very good, accurate. I live in Belgium and used a prepaid card of Proximus. Rather clear English manual (to find on the net or with the small cd). I use it only as warner when somebody touches my bike or to know were the bike is (GPS) Non so far, be carefull with the connection. Battery is good ... Read more

1 0 10

• posted byAdriano2g on 02/26/2013

Compacto, barato, bateria interna e preço. Foi entregue 30 dias após a compra e aparentemente é um bom negócio. É pequeno e perfeito para motos. vem com um corta corrente para bloquear o veiculo. Material de baixa qualidade, parece que veio uma peça solta dentro. O manual ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted bymaikonayres on 09/24/2011

compact instrument which facilitates its instalção, elegant look, the quality seemed very good, although I believe it is risky to be installed on motorcycles due to lack of insulation to the water. A also stands well back when pushed Manual a little confusing because you do not see in Portuguese,... Read more

2 0 2

• posted byESCORIA on 09/12/2011

To everyone This tracker is very small, allowing to be hidden anywhere in the car or bike. To Brazil Este rastreador é bem pequeno, possibilitando que seja escondido em qualquer parte do carro ou da moto. To everyone DealExtreme has no spare plugs to sell, which forces who, like me, want to use ... Read more

2 0 5

• posted byivanyto on 08/17/2011

Im really surprised by this product. Is small like a celular (you could put it easly on any site). It comes with an internal battery (similar to the cell phones) and it gives you 2 or 3 dais of tracking you out any other energi requeriment. YOu could set many options like: follow (it send you the possition ... Read more

2 0 5

• posted bywesleimatos on 03/14/2011

For that price, I would not doubt. It actually works very well, I had a problem with it. Like I said, it's really cheap. I would recommend this to everyone. easy installation, great cost and benefit, works great, very easy to use and manage. manual should have the language of Brazil, did not come with ... Read more

4 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections