• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• GPS SMS easy.

posted by maikonayres on 09/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

compact instrument which facilitates its instalção, elegant look, the quality seemed very good, although I believe it is risky to be installed on motorcycles due to lack of insulation to the water. A also stands well back when pushed

Cons:

Manual a little confusing because you do not see in Portuguese, but with little patience is meant to make the restremento in real time will have to hire a company that provides the service via SMS even if you do, the blockade should be gradual and not immediate . Insatalei in my car easily, but found it a bit on motorcycles vuneravel moisture.

OtherThoughts:

if the service via SMS is plenty I point out, tested it with chips of course and live and work very well, but for real-time tracking cost exceeds those found in Brazil have to hire a monitoring service where the phone companies sedem .

Bottomline:

Recommend to anyone who wants to do rastreamanto low cost and you do not mind and do not need a real-time tracking, by hesitating in Brazil since companies that provide such an option and provide the device, works very well via SMS should only take care not to make many requests for this local service is priced by heating the chip you isere, easy to handle has been shown to be in perfect working

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections