DX » Community » Reviews » SHUN YI UV Camera Lens Filter (52mm)
Customer’s impression:
good good! Fits great
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byunknownunknown on 11/02/2014

Quite a good UV camera lens filter and good price. Fits my Canon 600D DSLR camera f1.8 portrait lens just nice. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRiechan on 08/08/2014

Arrived in an sturdy plastic casing. Fits nicely on my camera. Easily applied, just screwed it on there. As I'm using it mainly to protect my lens, I can't really say anything about the UV-part of it. It does what it's supposed to do. Quick shipping too! Read more

Impression:good!,Fits great;

0 0 0

• posted byLeo8 on 02/12/2014

Good filter Good lens hood It is fine for normal shooting Built with good components Well built and durable components Cheap I have not tested the filter with photos using the flash, but the principle is not anything to testify against the quality of the product, so nothing to mention. The smudges were ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlyingdeus on 02/05/2014

Cheap option to protect your camera lens. It has no cons really, any more expencive option would not really add any value for me Excellent product, worth pay for it as it makes the work it is for. I can't really be sure if it really filters UV light as I've not tested that and will not do it. I just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZeroUdon on 01/24/2014

Lens filter is made very well, so when I take photos, I don't notice anything at all in front of the lens. Snaps onto the front of the lens very easily and doesn't require too much force to push it in. Makes a bit of a scratching noise if you rotate it around the lens, but it's not something I do regularly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJimalot on 12/09/2013

- The Price of this Shun Yi UV Camera Lens Filter (52mm) is great!! This does the job perfectly. - Great value for money. - I have no cons for this Shun Yi UV Camera Lens Filter (52mm). - I have no other thoughts for this Shun Yi UV Camera Lens Filter (52mm). If this sells so cheap at DX you would wonder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatteus87 on 11/19/2013

Packed in a good, strong plastic case. Quality looks good. Threads are good, lens is clear. Does not make any refract or vignetting. Lenses coating feels pretty hard and strong. No cons. Protects objective's lens well and it's easy to use. If you have big fingers like mine, it also gives more space to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHeerlen on 10/23/2013

I needed a lens filter to protect the canon EF 80-200 tele lens As the lens is allready not that expensive I wanted a cheap lensfilter. The reason is not for UV protection because modern lenses have this built in, but to protect my kit lens against scratches and dust. I bought this one and am verry pleased ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykozenkovs on 07/27/2013

Exelent value for the money. Solid made (Metal and glass, no cheap plastic) No wierd company logos on top, just UV and 52mm Did not find any so far. It just does what it is supposed to do (protect more expensive lens from scratches and dust and is easy to clean) Exelent value for money. I liked it so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanis02 on 05/29/2013

Is perfect for the price. The product arrived very well in the packet. Time stimated: 2 months (to chile). If you need just protect your lense, i really recommend it. I bought for my Nikon D3100 and I didnt have any problem when i put in. I dont have any cons. For this price, is perfect. Good quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections