Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCollisio on 07/19/2015

Pros: Lightweight Compact Very reasonable prise Comes with a case (which can be hanged up on the belt) and a strip Cons: I've received it with one of oculars deadly clued to the main body - so there's no possibility to adapt it to the most comfortable use in accordance to the face form The body /... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySaadal on 06/11/2015

ليس جيد ولا انصح به

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 06/05/2015

Very nice product. Light and small so that can be carried anywhere easily. Comes with carrying pouch, strap and cleaning cloth so it is a complete package to use it, though the only quality item is the binocular. Vision is clear and focus is working nice. Comparing it is more of a 8x fixed zoom.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychinocheng on 05/24/2015

Compact, light great built quallity. I was not expecting them to be so good. They fit nice in the hand. they seem to last. the bag that thay come in is not that great. but is a bag. i think they are awsome. if you need a pair of binoculars these are the best to by..

Good built quallity Good built quallity Good built quallity Good built quallity Good built quallity

Impression:Impressive binoculars;

0 0 0

• posted byVaagane90 on 11/06/2014

Pros: Ive been hunting for a few week with the Binoculars. So far so good. Alltho the weather have been very good all of the days. Cons: The rope for the binoculars is not of very good quality. But then again you get what you pay for. All in all im happy with the binoculars for the price. :)

0 0 0

• posted bychrister01 on 07/08/2014

Light weight product. Seems pretty durable with rubber coating. Good adjustment of diopter. Light viewfinder and surprising quality compared to expectancy. OK in sunlight with glares etc. High value for money product. Not a product to be compared to know brand names-this is a high value for price... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byDaShAg on 06/30/2014

Wow ! This product is awesome. For the money you get a quality product. The image is nice and sharp and the adjustment wheel on top is smooth so you can focus your image. It's very lightweight but feels very strong. It's firmly built and feels like a high quality product. It's small so it'll fit... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytitoarco on 05/19/2014

Good price. Ergonomically well built. It does not slip from your hands, even if they are wet. Excellent price. Although it small size, the increase is more than decent. The binoculars are quite easy to focus on both lenses. It could have lenses cover and the strap is not of very good quality thin... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byr2d2m2 on 02/27/2014

Surprisingly good optics, especially at that price. I have another pair of €20 binoculars (also 10x25)and these beat them hands down. The picture is bright and clear all the way from a few meters to a few kilometers (I obsreved ships at the horizon with them from a standing point some 100m above... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byMantikore on 02/12/2014

- Build quality is good. Durability is just as good as any of the more expensive brand. - Image quality is crisp with a good variability in focus. - Extremely good price for what you get. These normally range from $50-120. - Binos themselves have lanyard loops. - Capable of independent adjustment... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere