Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychrister01 on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light weight product. Seems pretty durable with rubber coating. Good adjustment of diopter. Light viewfinder and surprising quality compared to expectancy. OK in sunlight with glares etc. High value for money product. Cons:Not a product to be compared to know brand name... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytitoarco on 05/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price. Ergonomically well built. It does not slip from your hands, even if they are wet. Excellent price. Although it small size, the increase is more than decent. The binoculars are quite easy to focus on both lenses. Cons:It could have lenses cover and the strap... Read more

1 0
  • posted byr2d2m2 on 02/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Surprisingly good optics, especially at that price. I have another pair of €20 binoculars (also 10x25)and these beat them hands down. The picture is bright and clear all the way from a few meters to a few kilometers (I obsreved ships at the horizon with them from a stan... Read more

3 0
  • posted byPedroluq on 09/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Clear, great lenses. - Easy to use and to focus. - Small and light weight. - Feels good, not cheap. - Good design. - Good carring pouch. - Comes with stripes. - I sure ain't no expert, but these are great Binoculars. Cons:The only con I would say is that it doesn't ha... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypaschendale on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:comes with a proper carriage pouch and strap. also there is a good written english manual in case you don't know the adjustments for a binocular. in addition, there is a cleaning cloth - the design is compact, small and intelligent - definitely doesn't feel like a $20 bin... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytypon on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really good build quality. I dropped these a few times and nothing happened, except scratches. - The range is solid. I have other brandname binoculars (> $150 cost) and these perform just as well as those. - The little pouch provided is really useful for carrying C... Read more

3 0
  • posted byvlad717 on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality sborki.Originalny and pleasant appearance. Increase surprisingly strong for such a mini binoculars. A great thing for this price. Parcel arrived quickly, in 32 days - it's very good for the delivery to Russia. Cons:It is desirable to better packag... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrparker on 02/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These Dynasty binoculars are compact, lightweight, the optics are clear, and the build quality is reasonable. The binoculars have both a main and right eye focus adjustment. Cons:I tested them and found them to not be 10x binoculars, they are more like 8.5x binoculars (se... Read more

7 0
  • posted byednaar78 on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This binoculars is a champion in small size, you can easily find room to carry it in your backpack or jacket pockets. With is very light weight, you'll not get tired to view through it. Image quality is very good, it is sharp and clear. Build quality is excellent, looks t... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymdt25uk on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When i ordered these it was with a little apprehension because of the low price.....however, i am pleased to say that any concerns were soon forgottten on using these binoculars. For the price the image quality is excellent, clear and with a more than acceptable... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections