Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylysdog on 07/22/2013

if you are a fan of the harry's potters sagas and don't have a lot of money to buy the "official products" you should buy without hesitation, i will buy all the others one if they would be available again in france the temperature is really hot (35°C) and the wand seems to be kind of soft but when it's getting cooler get his hardness ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosefinelykke on 04/30/2013

I ordered this for a Harry Potter Theme party. It was perfect. Really nice and good looking. I was really happy about it. It came in a nice Harry potter box. Not really any cons. It do what it is surpose to do. My friend bend it too much and it snaped, but just dont let drunk friends nearby it, you should be fine :-) A really nice product for the money.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjbreau on 02/17/2013

This is a wonderful replica of Harry Potters wand from the movies. It comes in a lovely gift box that is reminiscent of the boxes seen in the first movie at "Olivanders Wand Shop". Lovely durable construction presented in a great gift box. There should maybe be an identifier on the box somewhere to tell you who's wand it is. It might be nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrist2an on 10/02/2011

-Looks quite good and definitely not cheap -Came in a nice package -BIG! (not a scaled-down toy) -Could be cheaper -Don't really know what's the point of it, but as it's a gift, I guess I don't have to understand it either. Well, I got it as a gift for one of my friend who is a real Harry Potter fan. She really liked it, it does look good (even I, who ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeonosaurus on 08/07/2011

- good price - nice package - good Material - seems not to crack easily - color scratch sometimes, and you see white material under it, you can fix it with sharpie - there is a bit of red color on it, which shouldn't be there - end of the handle is flat, which looks a bit weird There is " Harry Potter and Deathly " on package, the word "... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaBuhardillaV on 08/02/2011

It's exactly as the original Harry Potter's wand. Highly detailed, perfect size. Beautiful package. Is a very good replica, perfect for fans. Good quality, nice painting. Nothing. It's really a great product, with a beautiful package. It's one of the most perfect imitations for Potter's wand. The price is ok, really cheap for this. This product worth ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byZeroQI on 07/18/2011

Good quality resin shape, A bit elastic so wouldn't be damaged if dropped while still being solid The box exterior is actually quite good The red color shade was omnipresent on mine While the box is nice, the inside is polystyrene with a soft cloth on it a cheap aura to it when the actual want (apart from color) was pretty good After using a sharpie ... Read more

0 0
  • Fun
    posted byC4r0l on 06/23/2011

It's great, light weight, good size, fits in a daily purse. Comes in a box, that has soft parts and a fabric so it looks like the ones the witches and wizards buy. Looks exactly like Harry Potter's on these last movies, and a cheaper option than WB store. Also, the quality of the material is quite/pretty (depends on which English you speak) good. The ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections