Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylysdog on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:if you are a fan of the harry's potters sagas and don't have a lot of money to buy the "official products" you should buy without hesitation, i will buy all the others one if they would be available again Cons:in france the temperature is really hot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosefinelykke on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I ordered this for a Harry Potter Theme party. It was perfect. Really nice and good looking. I was really happy about it. It came in a nice Harry potter box. Cons:Not really any cons. It do what it is surpose to do. My friend bend it too much and it snaped, but just don... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjbreau on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a wonderful replica of Harry Potters wand from the movies. It comes in a lovely gift box that is reminiscent of the boxes seen in the first movie at "Olivanders Wand Shop". Lovely durable construction presented in a great gift box. Cons:There should ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrist2an on 10/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Looks quite good and definitely not cheap -Came in a nice package -BIG! (not a scaled-down toy) Cons:-Could be cheaper -Don't really know what's the point of it, but as it's a gift, I guess I don't have to understand it either. OtherThoughts:Well, I got it as a gift for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeonosaurus on 08/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- good price - nice package - good Material - seems not to crack easily Cons:- color scratch sometimes, and you see white material under it, you can fix it with sharpie - there is a bit of red color on it, which shouldn't be there - end of the handle is flat, which looks... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaBuhardillaV on 08/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's exactly as the original Harry Potter's wand. Highly detailed, perfect size. Beautiful package. Is a very good replica, perfect for fans. Good quality, nice painting. Cons:Nothing. It's really a great product, with a beautiful package. OtherThoughts:It's one of the mo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byZeroQI on 07/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality resin shape, A bit elastic so wouldn't be damaged if dropped while still being solid The box exterior is actually quite good Cons:The red color shade was omnipresent on mine While the box is nice, the inside is polystyrene with a soft cloth on it... Read more

0 0
  • Fun
    posted byC4r0l on 06/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's great, light weight, good size, fits in a daily purse. Comes in a box, that has soft parts and a fabric so it looks like the ones the witches and wizards buy. Looks exactly like Harry Potter's on these last movies, and a cheaper option than WB store. Also, the qual... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections