DX » Community » Reviews » 3W Immersible Submersible Filtration Pump (220~240V/50Hz)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRusty9 on 07/10/2013

It`s cheap. And it does it`s job - pumping the aquarium water. Of course, you shoul use this device as a permanent filter only if the volume of your fishtank is approximately 10 litres. Maximum - 15 litres. `Cause this gadget is small indeed. It`s tiny, and it contains filtering sponge just like a box of matches :) Therefore there are small amount of ... Read more

Filter In action
    0 0
  • posted byeffeesse on 04/03/2013

great price. it does what expected without a problem. fairly silent, its noise can be heard in a silent room, but it doesn't bother anyway. Plastic's quality is pretty good, especially considering the price. well, i can't say it's a piece of art, it's definitely ugly to see. it's a black brick with a thick black cord. a transparent cord would have helped ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiemdp on 03/07/2013

Buena calidad por el valor Fácil de armar solo mirar las fotos Bueno para una pecera chica Deja el agua de una pecera en una hora mucho mas limpia y aireada el agua. El material no es de lo mejor La capacidad de bombeo es poca para una pecera mediana Trae solo un filtro Para una pecera chica de 30 x 30 funciona bien Trae buenos accesorios y dos ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanwesik on 03/01/2013

A very quiet waterpump, small in size, works also good with an intermittent timer set on and off in intervals. The water filter is 70 % of the size, so without the filter the pump is really tiny, fitting for many applications where filtration is not needed. The electrical cord could have been a little longer, but an extension cord will solve that problem.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylazycroat on 02/22/2013

I have small tank (25 l) and this pump is just made for me ,low noise , no vibration and looks like good quality work in my tank about 20 days so its good purchase for me so far . Fast delivery Unharmed conditions and package It has no user manual and I have problem to start pump first time but now works fine. Cable could be longer If you need cheap,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylajoswinkler on 01/06/2013

One of the things people immediately notice is how quiet this pump is. When underwater, there's hardly any buzzing sound, and it's low frequency. 200 L/h means it can fill a 2 dcl glass in a matter of seconds, yet it doesn't give a violent stream which would cause problems to the DIY system in the case of overpressure. It uses a small impeller so if ... Read more

pump parts next to a centimetre ruler pump impeller detail pump label detail
    1 0
  • posted byVikingMerchant on 12/09/2012

Good quality very good product with affordable price could not find anywhere in Denmark for this low price. Easy to use and install with user manual just plug and play. Good conditions package Soundless,love the ideas about sponge filter that can be change or replace going to use to my little desk top water fountain and I will reorder this product again ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoto777 on 09/26/2012

It appears to be designed for small tank and aquariums, because the size is really small and do they work. It almost not noise and very low consuption rate. mine dosent come with the venturi pipe as shown in the pictures, but see another shippings that include, so dont attempt to use as filtation and air supplies and same time The specification dosent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarramak on 10/02/2011

I was impatiently waitting for this pump because all similar water pumps cost double this price.Once I managed to install it I was really surprised by the performance. Its really quiet and the water was cleared within few days completely. I am running it for several weeks without any problems Fast delivery Unharmed conditions and package Would be good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeri303 on 05/02/2011

Easy to use and install. Just plug and play :D. Price is good, this town this price is: ~13$ I bought for my turtle. No sound, no vibration. You can make rain :D. Filtering is good, works correctly. The plug cable isn't long.... Only 90cm not 110cm... It has no user manual, only safety warnings... nothing special. Nothing special. I don't need air pumping,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections