You can make cute eggs easily, and with very little effort. They'll really cheer up any kids lunch :)
. The other mold was hard to close because the hinges were so tight. . I was very happy to get a bear and a rabbit mold. If it would be possible to choose which one you'd get it would be nicer. I bet you'd be able to use these for other things than ... Read more
It is cool to be able to mold eggs into different shapes and to make cute little rice balls.
Very easy to use. Small and cute, very appealing, especially for children (and grownups too ;) ). You do not get to choose the ones that you want.. I would much rather be able to choose (even though I got two I liked). Handy and simple to use. Makes food a little ... Read more
Is a creative and funny way to prepare your hard-boiled eggs. It’s ideal for kid lunches. Pretty to decorate your dishes. I love it! It isn’t easy to use. If eggs aren’t to big can’t fill all the mold and can´t take a good shape. You must use big eggs only. The instructions aren’t good. It’s needed use a non stick, like oil to prevent egg stick ... Read more
After you learn how to use these, by following the instructions provided by other reviewers, you'll get perfect eggs each time! I got the shapes that I wanted least, because you can't choose which ones to order. Medium eggs work best here.
After i got these, i decided to order more but from a different site where i could choose which designs to receive.... Read more
- Simple to use.
- The result unexpectedly good.
- No matter how you put the egg in the mold, the yolk is still in the middle - it looks nice if you cut the egg in half (as I received the star and the heart, the form is clear even after cutting the egg).
- I have marked Usefulness as maximum. Actually they are not much of a use, but lots of fun :) -... Read more
Works good! Better then I expected! Looks really nice and cute. I though you had to eat cold eggs if you use these, but that is not the case: you can get them out of the mold when they're a little warm. I got the bear and bunny. This is not really a con, but it would be nice if you can choose your own figures.
Also the clips feel like they can break ... Read more
* it's exactly what you would expect as egg molds
* good heavy quality
* closes tight, should last long
* easy to use * only 3 different pairs that chips assorted
* it's not really useful, it's more for fun and for entertaining children
* box says you should use large eggs It could be used as Rice Mold for Onigiri, too, but it's not the best to use ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.