DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Shape PP Plastic Boiled Egg Rice Mold Food Maker (Pair/Shape Assorted)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMisusan on 05/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You can make cute eggs easily, and with very little effort. They'll really cheer up any kids lunch :) . Cons:The other mold was hard to close because the hinges were so tight. . OtherThoughts:I was very happy to get a bear and a rabbit mold. If it would be possible to c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcveinot on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is cool to be able to mold eggs into different shapes and to make cute little rice balls. Very easy to use. Small and cute, very appealing, especially for children (and grownups too ;) ). Cons:You do not get to choose the ones that you want.. I would much r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaulitayo on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is a creative and funny way to prepare your hard-boiled eggs. It’s ideal for kid lunches. Pretty to decorate your dishes. I love it! Cons:It isn’t easy to use. If eggs aren’t to big can’t fill all the mold and can´t take a good shape. You must use big eggs only. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylatte_32 on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:After you learn how to use these, by following the instructions provided by other reviewers, you'll get perfect eggs each time! Cons:I got the shapes that I wanted least, because you can't choose which ones to order. OtherThoughts:Medium eggs work best here. A... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytviska on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Simple to use. - The result unexpectedly good. - No matter how you put the egg in the mold, the yolk is still in the middle - it looks nice if you cut the egg in half (as I received the star and the heart, the form is clear even after cutting the egg). - I have marked... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVSByte on 12/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works good! Better then I expected! Looks really nice and cute. I though you had to eat cold eggs if you use these, but that is not the case: you can get them out of the mold when they're a little warm. Cons:I got the bear and bunny. This is not really a con, but it would... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaybe on 02/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* it's exactly what you would expect as egg molds * good heavy quality * closes tight, should last long * easy to use Cons:* only 3 different pairs that chips assorted * it's not really useful, it's more for fun and for entertaining children * box says you shoul... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections