DX » Community » Reviews » GSM 900MHz Mobile Phone Signals Booster Repeater (50 dB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNecken on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and handy. Sturdy construction. Cons:Back side goes a little warm. Other than that I haven't found anything I didn't like with it. OtherThoughts:Spacers between the repeater and what you would mount it to is adviced. Mounted mine up in the attic near a vent to kee... Read more

7 5
  • posted byverhaaf on 01/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does what it's supposed to do. Before I had a signal strenght of 14%. Calling was impossible. Now signal strenght varies between 83% and 92%. Flawless reception. Cons:Somewhat older type connectors (N-type). OtherThoughts:Comes with a manual (if you can call it that much)... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygeorgistz on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simply works. Installed the antennas, connected the cable, turned it on and - a miracle happened - full strength signal with stable connection even in bad weather. Stays slightly warm under constant use. Haven't turned it of for almost a year now. Cons:The pri... Read more

2 0
  • posted by_vortex_ on 06/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very well assembled - Good price Cons:- the device is slightly heating (but not drasticly) - flat-to-round power plug convertor needed (but it depends on the country - I have separately bought one) - good directional antenna needed OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I think th... Read more

9 1
  • posted byOldRock on 07/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:In combination with a good antenna, is an excellent solution for remote locations, or to amplify the signal inside a building with reception problems. In my case, my house, never had available mobile phone network. After the installation of the booster, I had... Read more

8 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections