DX » Community » Reviews » GSM 900MHz Mobile Phone Signals Booster Repeater (50 dB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeeroj on 09/03/2013

Amplifies the gsm signal from 1 level to max level. No disturbences in calls. Working as promised for cell phone calling usage, but 3g signal was prevented complitely. When the repeater is working the 3g signal does not work at all. Only edge signal is available for data transfer. One must understand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNecken on 04/20/2013

Small and handy. Sturdy construction. Back side goes a little warm. Other than that I haven't found anything I didn't like with it. Spacers between the repeater and what you would mount it to is adviced. Mounted mine up in the attic near a vent to keep the air circulate around and cool down the repeater.... Read more

5 0 7

• posted byverhaaf on 01/13/2013

Does what it's supposed to do. Before I had a signal strenght of 14%. Calling was impossible. Now signal strenght varies between 83% and 92%. Flawless reception. Somewhat older type connectors (N-type). Comes with a manual (if you can call it that much) in English. Very poor picture quality. Installation ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygeorgistz on 01/08/2013

Simply works. Installed the antennas, connected the cable, turned it on and - a miracle happened - full strength signal with stable connection even in bad weather. Stays slightly warm under constant use. Haven't turned it of for almost a year now. The price is high but I guess it's worth it. I used SKU.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted by_vortex_ on 06/09/2012

- Very well assembled - Good price - the device is slightly heating (but not drasticly) - flat-to-round power plug convertor needed (but it depends on the country - I have separately bought one) - good directional antenna needed I think this is good buy for that price if you really know what i this :... Read more

1 0 9

• posted byOldRock on 07/11/2011

In combination with a good antenna, is an excellent solution for remote locations, or to amplify the signal inside a building with reception problems. In my case, my house, never had available mobile phone network. After the installation of the booster, I had the network up to the maximum. The price ... Read more

1 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections