DX » Community » Reviews » H.264 720P Wide Angle 6-LED Night Viewing Digital Car DVR Camcorder w/ Mini USB/SD (2.5" LCD)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhomerbart2123 on 06/23/2014

Cheap to buy and great to use Still works fine after a years' usage Easy to use and operate Night mode works well enough too, video quality's very good in the day Mount provided is very good, holds up well LCD screen is pretty clear too Video quality isn't all that great for today's standards, though ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypiaggio on 05/23/2014

I am very pleased by this camera. The second piece is purchased. Register without interruption. Good video quality. No hot during use, even on battery records approximately 2.5-3 hours. Battery change, can buy any phone shop. Infrared is useless. About 2-3 feet. I would like to mount it on my bike. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylfernandocouto on 04/24/2014

Very good camera. With a 32GB card could write an entire trip of over 1000 km without overlapping any stretch. Being small you can plug it directly into the electrical system of the car and put it straight shooting, in front of the central mirror. The battery drains very fast. Is that the old battery ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byGlagolevMK on 04/24/2014

The image quality is excellent at daytime and satisfactory at night. The device starts automatically after the power becomes available in the socket, and shuts down after the power is cut off. With the screen folded it doesn't obstruct the view much. Menu navigation is counter-intuitive (but generally ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byMihalich25 on 04/16/2014

Cheap price! Good quality recording. Good records sound. A cyclic record with different time intervals. There is an automatic switching on and off of the car's ignition. Normally responds to changes in light. Long cable - 350 cm. On plug has power indicator. I put this camera in his office instead of ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byGullinko on 02/25/2014

PRICE!!! Cost-benefit ratio is also really great, what is more importatnt than the price. The quality of the video during the day is great in the night not as great as during the day for you can actually see and use the material so for this price category it deservers also a plus for the nightvision.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bysquibb on 02/05/2014

Very easy to use. Starts recording as soon the car is started. The LCD panel ís good enough to help track the desired recording position. Records sounds, as well. The video quality is not thaaat good, in HD (1280x720) can't recognize licence plates, even if the car is only a few meters away, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomaskarny on 01/30/2014

Absolutely no problem. Using for 6 months and working without any problem. Connected permanently to car power. It starts automaticly with my car keys turning on. Very quick start to record. I am using recording with sound and it sounds very clear. Night vision works fine, i can read car plates from cars ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikey862 on 01/29/2014

I got one of these about a year back, and have since bought 2 more for other family cars. Once you get this setup it works well, and you can just leave it and have confidence it will be there when you really need it. the standard windscreen mount sucks - keeps falling off - found a better on on DX # ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxdule on 01/26/2014

* video quality * ease of use * solid battery life (without charging) * SD card up to 32GB * menu not very user-friendly (but once options set probably rarely accessed afterwards) * low video quality at night Glass stand has malfunctioned from the beginning in my case, but since I don't use it never ... Read more

Car DVR Camcorder

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections