DX » Community » Reviews » MZ 720P Wide Angle 6-LED Night Viewing Digital Car DVR Camcorder w/ Mini USB/SD (2.5" LCD)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhrigteri on 10/02/2016

Pros: simple and has 6-IR LED night vision. Cons: build quality is so-so with cheap plastic all over. The lens is glued tightly. Normally that would be fine, but in my case there was some dirty in the middle of the lens, making the cam useless. As it was a gift from a contest, making it DOA was I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymelnikovip on 09/22/2016

It's a good product. It's works as designed, simple to use. Material of case seems too cheap, but what do I want for this price? The main thing - it works and executes it function.

0 0 2

• posted bymarcelopina8121 on 09/17/2016

vibra un poco. resiste altas temperaturas. cumple con lo que dice.

0 0 4

• posted byneoavi7 on 05/31/2016

Nice budget product with the reasonable quality of the recording. Night recording is below expected quality, bust that should be fine at this price point. Auto recording is working fine. If you need low-cost DVR, just go ahead and buy.

0 0 0

• posted bysnowman1121 on 03/23/2016

The camera is good and it works fine, but the cable connector is bad and it don't want to charge the battery well and because of that I do not know how long it will take to empty the full charged battery. I have been try to charge it with other cables (because maybe the cable is the problem) also... Read more

Charger connector

0 0 1

• posted bydleonard0 on 01/17/2016

PROS Cheap. Very easy to get started: virtually no setup. Seems to turn on OK when car is only lightly bumped (good). Features are great when compares to a dashcam at ten times the price. CONS I found that when this dashcam is turned on, my smartphone cannot use GPS. The dashcam is likely just in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9760063 on 01/12/2016

Pros Cheep and works Cons: Quality of the plastic feels delicate charge drains fast motion detection does not works well

0 0 0

• posted byRickHunter666 on 01/02/2016

Did quit after a year, in this case i can not recommend

0 0 0

• posted bypaulaocr on 12/22/2015

0 0 0

• posted by9732254 on 11/23/2015

Hola de las 3 camaras una tiene la pantalla dañada las otras 2 esta bien

0 0 0

DX Everywhere