Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Fixing, well kept on the glass
- Easy installation, even a child will understand
- Excellent menu, you can operate all functions without a PC
- Availability of the rotary screen, you can watch the video in the car, it is easy to set up the camera to the desired position.
- Excellent video quality day
- Ability to choose the recording time
- Very long cord, I think th
- Not very good video quality at night (long distance). If you shoot at a distance of 3 meters - infrared LEDs illuminate well.
- In my copy on each roller are audible clicks at intervals of about 2 clicks per second. I think this is connected with the scheme of supply and guess it's just in my copy. But they absolutely do not interfere with recording
For the money - it's a great thing. The only thing that needs to be improved - is mounting. At the end, I'd like to ball mount, it was convenient to turn to the side window when a policeman stops.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.