DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Wide Screen TFT LCD Desktop Digital Photo Frame with SD/MMC/TV Out - Black (480*234px)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPredicadorjudas on 12/16/2013

plays most formats of pictures and vids. Light, inexpensive and good build quality. remote is small and easy to use. usb port good but slow. nice border of frame. The box promotes good protection for shipping. The price is very good. The SD slot meets my expectations. It had a 128 MB SD card without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaureachristie on 10/01/2013

Easy to use, don´t look cheap, can be used with a flas drive, I alredy let it fall on the ground and did not break. The timer reaaly works to turn the device on and off. the image is not the greatest, but is good for pictures. there arent a lot of adjustments on the images that can be done. I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhotsnot on 09/22/2013

Works very good, has a good calender. The pictures are shown very good. The colors are reasonable. Plays music. The remote control has plenty of options (freeze picture, flip up/down, etc.). Relatively cheap to other similar products. From a close inspection, pixels are easily seen, but it is no problem ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byFestus on 08/18/2013

Fairly inexpensive for multimedia capable display although I can only get JPGs to display successfully. Includes remote control. Would be a worthwhile gift if it wasn't prone to early power adapter failure. Fairly low resolution (cheap), and I've yet to find a music or video file format/codec that it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinaromero on 05/03/2013

Good quality and size Easy to use Remote works fine Compatible with SD cards It also plays music and videos Remote with batteries I only have one complaint. The DC adapter is not for 220 V (I have to buy an adapter to use it) It was a gift for my girlfriend and she loved it! I tried it before giving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilram on 04/11/2013

plays most formats of pictures and vids. Light, inexpensive and good build quality. remote is small and easy to use. usb port good but slow. nice border of frame. Slow. cumbersome. Not great resolution or picture quality. have not been able to use shuffle or random. menu not layed our right but its usable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaureachristie on 03/25/2013

-Works right out of the box -English instructions -Looks great on desks at work -Can be used with a flashdrive, just plug it in and hit play -the frame is discreet -Its very easy to use and is possible to adjust brightness, contrast, the picture intervals. -the remote is good and works from a good distance ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarapandza on 03/01/2013

Good display, good sound, nice design, great packaging that's good and safe for transport. Very pleased with this product... My only con is small display resolution but I already knew that, anyway... works good like this as well. Haven't really played any videos yet so I can't comment on that. Nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicolasantoci on 11/27/2012

It is a cheap product, with good image and ideal for gifts. You can put videos or images as well as choose what time you want to turn on the device. Plastic is very attractive. I have problems with videos but changing format and resolution it was done. For the price I don't see any cons. The sound could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byipostnak3d on 07/26/2012

i loved this thing! it was a gift for my mother. i have a memory card and with only 256mb i was able to place a bunch of images. it worked as stated. easy to use. plug and play pretty much. i would buy this agan and gift people this thing. i am actually thinking in buying more in the future. the black ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections