DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Wide Screen TFT LCD Desktop Digital Photo Frame with SD/MMC/TV Out - White (480*234px)
  • 5 star 9 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVolneySL on 06/06/2014

I bought this one for my parentes. Is quite good, but if it was slitghely bigger would be better. But is not a complain, I knew when Iabought. I recommend the product. The image quality is medium. But ok if you look from far. It is not a cons. Good quality and price. Seems to be well manufactured. It plays movies also. There is a calender that can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaoguerrero on 01/13/2014

It's easy to use and the menus are available in multiple language including mine (spanish). You can control it easily using the buttons in the back or the remote control included. It can read USB pen drives or SD cards, there is an option for rotating the vertical images. The first thing that impressed me was the view angle, its very good for a TFT ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEBMoraes on 09/18/2013

The digtal picture frame is functioning but has some crashes, has remote control that works well, has some distortion when shown the photos, the image quality is low, but the price is worth buying. The manual is all in Chinese, but it is difficult to access your menu and navigate between windows menu options using the remote control provides easy, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhotsnot on 06/30/2013

Works very good, has a comfortable calender. The pictures are show very good. The colors are reasonable. Plays music. The remote control has plenty of options (freeze picture, flip up/down, etc.). Relatively cheap to other similar products. From a close inspection, pixels are easily seen, but it is no problem from a "normal" distance view.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemuchief3000 on 03/20/2013

Nice design. Looks elegant on any place you put it. You can use SD cards and USB drives to show your photos. Also play video and MP3. High quality sound. Awesome resolution. Can connect it to the TV. Does not come with the TV out cable. Will be nice to test how good the slide show looks on my 32" HDTV. A little bit tricky to use the interface. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDzhionito on 01/15/2013

Nice built quality, lots of options, great price, you get a lot of features for 40 bucks, this is really great deal. Picture quality is not the best, but its okey, for this price you cant get any better and remote control works not too good, you have to point it straight to frame. It would be great if charger has a EU plug, but its not a big problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhumbertofavero on 07/03/2012

When I bought this product I did not think it would be a good option. But this Digital Photo Frame was working at months. It is beautiful and displays the images on screen in a good quality. Its setup is confusing, if you choose the option of continuous shots. I late to setup this configuration on this Digital Photo Frame. The product is beautiful for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygrinch001 on 05/17/2012

good slideshow photos have timer off/on, alarm, play videos with a lot of resolution even 720p videos (avi, mpeg,divx) reads usb fast reads a lot of formats of video and photo... and very very smooth xcellent frame with lots of options, good image quality, brightness and colors. And really a great price !! It has calendar, clock, alarm, program on and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygrinch001 on 05/17/2012

* Play smooth videos *Good photo slideshow *Excellent frame with lots of options, good image quality, brightness and colors *read my usb drive and my sd card 8gb. *the video out doesn't work, I tried a lot of cables and nothing, I am very disappointed in this section, when I connect the cable has a weird buzz. *Image is poor, but for the price, is right ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycramlox on 01/02/2012

Excellent frame with lots of options, good image quality, brightness and colors. And really a great price !! It has calendar, clock, alarm, program on and off time. Just insert usb or card and it finds photos or music immediately you don't have to search for them. The remote is very easy to use, as well as the frame, doesn't need to read the instructions ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections