DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Wide Screen TFT LCD Desktop Digital Photo Frame with SD/MMC/TV Out - White (480*234px)
  • 5 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaoguerrero on 01/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's easy to use and the menus are available in multiple language including mine (spanish). You can control it easily using the buttons in the back or the remote control included. It can read USB pen drives or SD cards, there is an option for rotating the vertical images.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhotsnot on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works very good, has a comfortable calender. The pictures are show very good. The colors are reasonable. Plays music. The remote control has plenty of options (freeze picture, flip up/down, etc.). Relatively cheap to other similar products. Cons:From a close inspection,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemuchief3000 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice design. Looks elegant on any place you put it. You can use SD cards and USB drives to show your photos. Also play video and MP3. High quality sound. Awesome resolution. Can connect it to the TV. Cons:Does not come with the TV out cable. Will be nice to test how goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDzhionito on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice built quality, lots of options, great price, you get a lot of features for 40 bucks, this is really great deal. Cons:Picture quality is not the best, but its okey, for this price you cant get any better and remote control works not too good, you have to point it st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhumbertofavero on 07/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When I bought this product I did not think it would be a good option. But this Digital Photo Frame was working at months. It is beautiful and displays the images on screen in a good quality. Cons:Its setup is confusing, if you choose the option of continuous s... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygrinch001 on 05/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good slideshow photos have timer off/on, alarm, play videos with a lot of resolution even 720p videos (avi, mpeg,divx) reads usb fast reads a lot of formats of video and photo... and very very smooth xcellent frame with lots of options, good image quality, brightness an... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygrinch001 on 05/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Play smooth videos *Good photo slideshow *Excellent frame with lots of options, good image quality, brightness and colors *read my usb drive and my sd card 8gb. Cons:*the video out doesn't work, I tried a lot of cables and nothing, I am very disappointed in... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycramlox on 01/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent frame with lots of options, good image quality, brightness and colors. And really a great price !! It has calendar, clock, alarm, program on and off time. Just insert usb or card and it finds photos or music immediately you don't have to search for them. The r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzevvka on 09/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a beautiful device, a great idea to gift someone. The frame is made from high quality material, as the remote controller, that works very well. A great function, besides to play videos, is to play photos with songs and some cool transiction effects. it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvivianevieira on 08/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice digital photo frame. It is white and that make this item more cute! Is easy to learn, in 10 minutes i puted photos and music. Cons:The buttons behind the frame were a little bit hard to pull, little bit stiff. The quality of the image was good, but not for peo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections