DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Nano 11N USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 2.4GHZ 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 7 ( 41% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarksano on 03/03/2013

- Cheap - Small - Easy to use - Win 7 automatically recognises it - It Appear to be very durable, i used it for about 1 month without remove it from my computer (using all the time) - Some times the conecction fall, even if I respect the recommended transmission distance - The software and the configuration are very difficult to set, but you only need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGliga on 10/09/2012

-Adapter is really small. After You plug it to the computer it is practically invisible. -Easy installation, P&P. -It comes in very good package, really high quality. Unexpected for Chinese products. -Range is limited. Not even close to internal lap-top wireless antenna. -Connection isn't very stable. -Slower conectionn than regular wireless adapters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrgadget7 on 10/08/2012

I am using this adapter with a Raspberry Pi. This adapter uses a Realtek RTL8188CUS chipset which is supported by the Raspberry Pi. Although the elinux wiki states that this adapter needs to used in a powered usb hub this wifi adapter also works fine directly plugged in to the Raspberry Pi. So probably does not draw too much current. I did however test ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndyV21 on 10/06/2012

Very small. Works with both Windows 7 / Windows 8 and Linux Ubuntu / Linux Mint. The signal strength is excellent! For me it has no loss in signal strength. The included software could be a bit difficult to use, but you only need to set it up one time. I have tested this with Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux Ubuntu and Linux Mint, and it works for all of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysapobiritero on 08/15/2012

Very small Good price Doesn`t work very well: for some reason it's holding connection speed. Even though this is the fastest wifi adapter I have it only delivers half the speed of the other adapters. I've a 10mb broadband connection and can get only 3mb with this adapter, while getting 6-8mb with the other G adapters lying around my house. Still don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHappygirl08 on 01/12/2012

It is small and doesn't take too much space from the USB under it. Doesn't bother when using. Doesn't take too much space. It's perfect. It is very small and could be easily forgotten plugged in. Be careful if you transport you laptop a lot. It connected almost immediately in an old Windows XP laptop that didn't have wi-fi. It started working immediately.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbcosta on 11/17/2011

I bought this adapter for my laptop, because the wifi switch is broken and the repair was more expensive than this adapter. I choose this adapter for its reduced size and announced performance. And it positively surprised me: its a great wireless adapter with a better performance that the original wifi card. I use a N connection with a speed of 52.0... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeperous1 on 10/13/2011

Tiny, I could leave this in a laptop or plugged into a home PC and close the dust cover over top of it Great range Good signal strength Windows installed drivers automatically the build is a little fragile. I would not try to move over bend it too often. Just plug it in and leave it I was pleasantly surprised to find that windows Vista automatically ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGalatthar on 10/02/2011

* Very small * Works very well with windows 7 * Low Price * Build quality looks rather poor * There is a linux driver included, but it doesn't work. I spent several evenings to get it to work with ubuntu 11.04 (Natty Narwal), but in the end, I never got further then detecting surrounding networks (when trying to connect to one the driver would freeze ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlobbynz on 09/07/2011

works great for g wifi. Windows correctly detects it and sets up realtech driver. Nice and small so sits on laptop or pad well. poor connection speed with n wifi. same access point gives 54Mb/s connection on g but only 24/36 on N ( changed in device properties in hardware manager ). Once provided software is installed ( reskin of realtechs own wifi ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections