DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Nano 11N USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 2.4GHZ 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 7 ( 41% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarksano on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Small - Easy to use - Win 7 automatically recognises it - It Appear to be very durable, i used it for about 1 month without remove it from my computer (using all the time) Cons:- Some times the conecction fall, even if I respect the recommended trans... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGliga on 10/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Adapter is really small. After You plug it to the computer it is practically invisible. -Easy installation, P&P. -It comes in very good package, really high quality. Unexpected for Chinese products. Cons:-Range is limited. Not even close to internal lap-top wireles... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrgadget7 on 10/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am using this adapter with a Raspberry Pi. This adapter uses a Realtek RTL8188CUS chipset which is supported by the Raspberry Pi. Although the elinux wiki states that this adapter needs to used in a powered usb hub this wifi adapter also works fine directly plugged in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndyV21 on 10/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small. Works with both Windows 7 / Windows 8 and Linux Ubuntu / Linux Mint. The signal strength is excellent! For me it has no loss in signal strength. Cons:The included software could be a bit difficult to use, but you only need to set it up one time. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysapobiritero on 08/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small Good price Cons:Doesn`t work very well: for some reason it's holding connection speed. Even though this is the fastest wifi adapter I have it only delivers half the speed of the other adapters. I've a 10mb broadband connection and can get only 3mb with this a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHappygirl08 on 01/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is small and doesn't take too much space from the USB under it. Doesn't bother when using. Doesn't take too much space. It's perfect. Cons:It is very small and could be easily forgotten plugged in. Be careful if you transport you laptop a lot. OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbcosta on 11/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this adapter for my laptop, because the wifi switch is broken and the repair was more expensive than this adapter. I choose this adapter for its reduced size and announced performance. And it positively surprised me: its a great wireless adapter with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeperous1 on 10/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tiny, I could leave this in a laptop or plugged into a home PC and close the dust cover over top of it Great range Good signal strength Windows installed drivers automatically Cons:the build is a little fragile. I would not try to move over bend it too often.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGalatthar on 10/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Very small * Works very well with windows 7 * Low Price Cons:* Build quality looks rather poor * There is a linux driver included, but it doesn't work. I spent several evenings to get it to work with ubuntu 11.04 (Natty Narwal), but in the end, I never got f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlobbynz on 09/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:works great for g wifi. Windows correctly detects it and sets up realtech driver. Nice and small so sits on laptop or pad well. Cons:poor connection speed with n wifi. same access point gives 54Mb/s connection on g but only 24/36 on N ( changed in device propert... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections