Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ls3095 on 04/11/2014

Pros: It works, its tight, heavy metal material Cons: Maybe a bit too tight.. it will scratch cards when pulling them out and shoving them back in... then again, you cant be having your cards fall out. OtherThoughts: I put a piece of folded sticky note againts the metal so it wont scratch my cards pulling them in and out (ripped my metro card a... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Sergej2106 on 03/05/2014

Pros: Light and strong, hard to damage or dent. It is confortable while sitting and using it on the pants back pocket. It really holds the money thight whithout damaging it. Good design. Protects credit card from cracking. Cons: Price could be even lower. But it is good anyway. It is too strong sometimes its difficult to get money out.(it gets... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hlcastro on 02/07/2014

Pros: Light and strong, hard to damage or dent. It is confortable while sitting and using it on the pants back pocket. It really holds the money thight whithout damaging it. Good design. Protects credit card from cracking. Cons: Have no cons. I really liked this one. If I know this before, I would have boght alt least 3 of it. OtherThoughts: It... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jofiba on 01/26/2014

Pros: It is not heavy, well built, good materials, not bad price. Very useful for those days that you wear tight pants and you can't keep your wallet. Or just simply go on party and don't wanna lose your wallet. Cons: Price could be even lower. But it is good anyway. It is too strong sometimes its difficult to get money out.(it gets weaker with... Read more

0 0
  • posted by cowboylexi on 01/07/2014

Pros: Shipment was ok, holder is working as expected. You just pin Money and/or credit Cards into it and nothing falls out. Owning it now for several months and am fully confident. very light so it is good to take it with you. Cons: Nothing really bad found - maybe at the beginning it was a Little bit too strong but now it is working fine. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ale7821 on 10/27/2013

Pros: comfortable, lightweight, soft to the touch, comfortable in the hand, when placed in a pocket - no attention, does not scratch your hand, does not mesh fabric clothing Cons: during the operation of more than 6 months found only one drawback: this holder has a so-called ceiling of capacity cuts. If you put it in too many notes, the holder... Read more

0 0
  • posted by FarazParsa on 06/11/2013

Pros: Nice stainless steel design. Looks and feels quite sturdy. Probably won't get visibly scratched up very easily, judging by the build. From anything more than a meter away, you won't be able to see any imperfections or scratches so I'd say that's fairly good. It's got a little mini-clip in the middle of the clip so you don't have to dig ou... Read more

U.S.D C.A.D U.S.D + Cards

0 0
  • posted by amrok on 05/23/2013

Pros: Easy to use, does not cling to the edges, well-crafted metal, the clip is strong enough. Cons: Do not put all your money in one place! OtherThoughts: Not suitable for thick bundles of money, the spring weakens. But this clip is good for its purpose: to keep money in your pocket in order. Do not store in the clip a lot of money, and it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted by alligatoring on 04/15/2013

Pros: very nice and shiny money clip, it does it's job quite well. holds money, seems to be tight so far so no worrying about money slipping out. haven't been able to find these in any stores without buying a wallet so this was perfect, a simple money clip, cheap price to boot. Cons: it's stainless steal, any one who owns an apple ipod or iphon... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hidekimorais on 04/14/2013

Pros: Just perfect. Very good material and very well finished. Simple and classy. Holds as many bills as you'll ever need without compromising its function. Cons: No cons whatsoever. OtherThoughts: I would just love to see it in other colors. A black one would be more elegant. A golden one would appeal to many people, and be a nice option to ma... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections