Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysceadugenga on 05/11/2014

Ridiculously Cheap. Does what a money clip should do. So far the steel stays shiny and hasn't scratched. It looks very neat. It is a little bit too tight. I store the money between my driver's license and a credit card so as to avoid it wrinkling the notes. Before I did this it was sometimes hard to squeeze the money in and I was afraid I might break ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byls3095 on 04/11/2014

It works, its tight, heavy metal material Maybe a bit too tight.. it will scratch cards when pulling them out and shoving them back in... then again, you cant be having your cards fall out. I put a piece of folded sticky note againts the metal so it wont scratch my cards pulling them in and out (ripped my metro card and scratched my CC card before doing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergej2106 on 03/05/2014

Light and strong, hard to damage or dent. It is confortable while sitting and using it on the pants back pocket. It really holds the money thight whithout damaging it. Good design. Protects credit card from cracking. Price could be even lower. But it is good anyway. It is too strong sometimes its difficult to get money out.(it gets weaker with time)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhlcastro on 02/07/2014

Light and strong, hard to damage or dent. It is confortable while sitting and using it on the pants back pocket. It really holds the money thight whithout damaging it. Good design. Protects credit card from cracking. Have no cons. I really liked this one. If I know this before, I would have boght alt least 3 of it. It can be used with a lot of things ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjofiba on 01/26/2014

It is not heavy, well built, good materials, not bad price. Very useful for those days that you wear tight pants and you can't keep your wallet. Or just simply go on party and don't wanna lose your wallet. Price could be even lower. But it is good anyway. It is too strong sometimes its difficult to get money out.(it gets weaker with time). I love it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythyrr on 01/08/2014

Cheep product, good as wallet replacement for those who need few thing with them like money, one or two credit card and health card. Needs a minimal thickness to keep things tight. In my case was 3 cards and a few bills. Do not know if was my unit or if it is all of them but it scratched my cards and bills (could have riped the bills them). Not very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycowboylexi on 01/07/2014

Shipment was ok, holder is working as expected. You just pin Money and/or credit Cards into it and nothing falls out. Owning it now for several months and am fully confident. very light so it is good to take it with you. Nothing really bad found - maybe at the beginning it was a Little bit too strong but now it is working fine. easy to decorate. also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydudsr on 12/24/2013

Comfortable, small, lightweight, soft to the touch, comfortable in hand, does not scratch your hand, when the clip is placed in a pocket stay discreet. The pressure from the clip is very strong and can hold bills, driver's license and credit card. The product came already scratched from factory, it's not a problem at all, but you know... Remember that ... Read more

This is how the product is packed. You can see small scratches on the product. This is how the product is packed. You can see small scratches on the product.
    0 0
  • posted bytaxy10 on 12/15/2013

It does exactly what is is supposed to do. It holds my money and it holds my credit cards. it is thin so it is not annoying if it sits in your pocket. The material is solid and it has great tension, this is important because without the tension your money will drop out. there is one con though, if you put in to much money or to many cards there are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySorynZ on 11/27/2013

It has a slick and slim style, and it seems tough-made. Tried to loosen it up a little and you can't budge it. none until now I don't know how it will withstand daily use, giving the fact that it costs unde 2$, I'm not expecting it to have a 3 year use without wear and tear. I will come back and review it again It's the best thing to buy if you never ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections