DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 3-LED 6500K 240-Lumen White Light Bulb (110~260V)
  • 5 star 13 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuizPaulo82 on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good light for an abajur and to illuminate a good area. The light is good too for non-vertical areas and is more useful to put in the ceiling. Easy to use. You don't need to be an expert to put in any input. Cons:Some of them means not well done because make som... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypabito25 on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap. Buying the same bulb in a normal commerce costs at leas 2x what it costs here in dx. -Efficient, for 3W it has a great performance -Durable Cons:The light is quite blue, suitable only for rooms where you find that color all right. It gives a very cold feeling. If... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymukyo on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- bright LED and spec wattage is high - rather small footprint - have reflector which helps spread the light - E27 good size and common - good packaging - very very very cheap my local store sells this like 3times price Cons:- cracked or rather imperfection in t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrnddemhuutepp on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Low power consume (3W). No heat producing. Directional light. Good for a reading lamp. Price low. Quality high. Robust building. Suprising luminosity for 3W consume. White color light. Cons:It's not for ambiance light nor iluminating open spaces (like a big room... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytfrangel on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Surprisingly good light bulb. I have installed it in my desk lamp, and I am surprised with how perfect it fits the job. Very good light color (not very cold, but white). Also has a descent brightness, which is enough for reading if the bulb is up to one meter aw... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytfrangel on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As advertised. Plug and play. Instant replacement for any light bulb. Replaced an incandescent light that I use for reading. Low power consumption. Good built quality. Pretty small and easy to hide. Light color is a little colder than the bulb I was using, but t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCKsoundmachine on 11/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Product price; - I have them over a year now and they still work without problems; - One has fallen and still works; - Very bright light for 3Watts; - They give enough light for home applications. Cons:- Always order one more. I had a faulthy one on arrival;... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymhsmashiba on 10/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In my opnion the main pros of this purchase were: product price, product quality (really good quality), functionality (easy to use) and very fast delivery. Cons:I have no cons to report about the seller or even about the products I've received. They were all packaged in... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedu1966 on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Very well build. Do not look so cheap. -Can be used as a decorative lamp as it looks really nice. -Very nice light color. -Do not get so hot. You can touch it. >> Very very economic << Cons:No one. But I don´t know how long it will last. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byipedro3 on 09/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Have an standard conector, so fits perfectely. The light is bright, but its recommended to use as a directional spot of light, like to iluminate a corner or in an abat-jour. Cons:The lamp gets warm, but nothing to worry. Just remember to not touch for a while. OtherThou... Read more

Lamp in the socket.
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections