DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 3-LED 6500K 240-Lumen White Light Bulb (110~260V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuizPaulo82 on 06/09/2014

Good light for an abajur and to illuminate a good area. The light is good too for non-vertical areas and is more useful to put in the ceiling. Easy to use. You don't need to be an expert to put in any input. Some of them means not well done because make some noise when shacked. Good use in all purposes.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypabito25 on 05/02/2013

-Cheap. Buying the same bulb in a normal commerce costs at leas 2x what it costs here in dx. -Efficient, for 3W it has a great performance -Durable The light is quite blue, suitable only for rooms where you find that color all right. It gives a very cold feeling. If you want to light a room with these,... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bymukyo on 01/14/2013

- bright LED and spec wattage is high - rather small footprint - have reflector which helps spread the light - E27 good size and common - good packaging - very very very cheap my local store sells this like 3times price - cracked or rather imperfection in the front housing - could be shorter - green ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrnddemhuutepp on 12/11/2012

Low power consume (3W). No heat producing. Directional light. Good for a reading lamp. Price low. Quality high. Robust building. Suprising luminosity for 3W consume. White color light. It's not for ambiance light nor iluminating open spaces (like a big room). Not omnidirectional. 3W can't light more(... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytfrangel on 11/16/2012

Surprisingly good light bulb. I have installed it in my desk lamp, and I am surprised with how perfect it fits the job. Very good light color (not very cold, but white). Also has a descent brightness, which is enough for reading if the bulb is up to one meter away from the book. It seems pretty solid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytfrangel on 11/15/2012

As advertised. Plug and play. Instant replacement for any light bulb. Replaced an incandescent light that I use for reading. Low power consumption. Good built quality. Pretty small and easy to hide. Light color is a little colder than the bulb I was using, but that is not a problem for me. None so far.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCKsoundmachine on 11/09/2012

- Product price; - I have them over a year now and they still work without problems; - One has fallen and still works; - Very bright light for 3Watts; - They give enough light for home applications. - Always order one more. I had a faulthy one on arrival; - Not all the lamps have the same colour output.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymhsmashiba on 10/17/2012

In my opnion the main pros of this purchase were: product price, product quality (really good quality), functionality (easy to use) and very fast delivery. I have no cons to report about the seller or even about the products I've received. They were all packaged in a good manner and were delivered without ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byedu1966 on 10/04/2012

-Very well build. Do not look so cheap. -Can be used as a decorative lamp as it looks really nice. -Very nice light color. -Do not get so hot. You can touch it. >> Very very economic << No one. But I don´t know how long it will last. The box that it came in could give a little more protection.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byipedro3 on 09/15/2012

Have an standard conector, so fits perfectely. The light is bright, but its recommended to use as a directional spot of light, like to iluminate a corner or in an abat-jour. The lamp gets warm, but nothing to worry. Just remember to not touch for a while. I think to buy another lamps to use in my cichild ... Read more

Lamp in the socket.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections