Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byholmesdgc on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's an original gift and nice to see it working with solar light Cons:the train comes in separate part that you have to assemble. It's not rocket science, but it's not easy. Some parts are tiny and the instructions are not very clear OtherThoughts:I selected... Read more

0 0
  • posted byafxyanne on 07/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For the product I can say that all that stands in it's own solar panel on top ... Cons:Against the product I can say it is made in cheap plastic wagons do not engage properly, has no power button, so while the light work and is not able to extinguish. It did not work un... Read more

1 0
  • posted byallbankssuckcoc on 06/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy build, Works, Runs fast. The second best thing i have received from dx. Same scale as HO train. Heavy duty plastic for the price. Was a pleasant surprise. Cons:The box it came in was crushed. Needs full sun. Not for kids younger than 10. Need a super small... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRumlin on 09/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Interesting toy. Three cars. The English instruction. For assemblage the screw-driver is required only. The width of a track has approached to the toy railway which at me is. Cons:Power of the solar battery is very small. It doesn't suffice for movement of one... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydreetje16 on 07/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great toy, instructions are clear, even in english Cons:the way it is send is terrible, it comes in a carton box and that box was completely distroyed when it arrived. The contents was still working but if you want to use it as a gift...well, it looks like yo ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalehawk on 07/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a nice gift for not small children. If your kid is 10+ then this is for you. It comes with a solar cell solded to a small engine. Cons:It may be hard to a kid to ensable the whells for example, you have to make big preasure to make them fit in the axis. Y... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections