DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Stainless Steel Screws Pack for Iphone 4 (40-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzav on 09/03/2013

It has all type of screws for iphone 4, so this pack will solve any screw you might have screwed or lost. Quality is way worse than original. You can tell just for looking at it. But as noone will see them, maybe that does not makes diference to most people. screws used sideways to support lcd module ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrlisand on 05/22/2013

40 pieces for this price.. that's too sweet! Got them all mixed up, the small ones with the big ones ( would recomend to put them seperatley. 2 ship 2 Belgium it takes almost 3week to a month.. That is also someting that can be better if you need it much quicker just use ebay. Good item. it would be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaritoicey on 02/21/2013

good replacement Stainless Steel Screws Pack for iPhone 4 all the screws of the iPhone are their camera screws, motherboard screws etc.. when i open my iPhone I lost some original screws but with this I can replace it with no problem :) very small , easy to lost and they are all mix in the bag you have ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byJohnnyCache on 02/18/2013

-A lot of screws to replace for lost or stripped out ones- -Fit good (I only used the 2 that hold the back cover on (I think they are called "Dock screws")- -A little tricky to figure out which screw goes where.- -Worth the money to get these.- -My stock pentalobes were getting stripped heads ... Read more

Getting rid of the pentalobes and using these!

0 0 0

• posted byTheDreammaster on 02/17/2013

- Perfect replacement for lost iPhone screws. - Since this screws are difficult to find, this is a perfect solution. - Fits well in my iPhone. - The quality are like the original ones. - Ideal to use when replacing a screen or to replace damaged ones due to disassembly. - Since they are screws, I don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRamon156 on 02/04/2013

Fast delivery, easy to use, one bag missed a few screws and I got a replacement set sent immediately, very good service from DX.com. I used these screws to replace my 4g screen in 15 minutes. Cheap, good quality, packed in a bubble plastic bag. None! The screws are very small, take caution when opening ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBliet on 01/23/2013

This screw set is indispensable for those who repair iPhones. In case of losing some screw or get some of them worn due to excessive disassembles this kit is just perfect. There is no identification of which position the screw belongs. In case of lost screws it must be tested to check if it is the correct ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucho291075 on 12/31/2012

it came with the complete set of screws for iPhone 4 but i used to repair and replace lost screws from my iPhone 3G...it worked the same. no cons identified for this product so far since it covered my needs...are just screws! nothing negative to say about it. came in a small bag, very well packed. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• Ok
    posted bySpitfire396 on 09/01/2012

Good quality. Fits right. Maybe a little heavy. DOES NOT COME WITH THE DOUBLE-HEADED SCREWS. [Remove the 500-characters requirement] [Remove the 500-characters requirement] [Remove the 500-characters requirement] [Remove the 500-characters requirement] [Remove the 500-characters requirement] [Remove ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections