DX » Community » Reviews » Nail Arts Beauty Stickers (Assorted 4-Sheet Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOl4a2010 on 08/17/2013

Bought for my daughter, she was very pleased and happy. It is cheap, beautiful on the nails, easy to use. My daughter liked it. The set includes images that are not good girls, all kinds of skull and other :) although some may like it good buy for small money, glitter lasted not long, probably just bad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoh21 on 04/06/2011

Well, they're a bit cheaper than shop-bought stickers. They look nice, my girl liked them. There's a reasonable amount of them. They stick pretty good. Good to buy for women if you're doing your orders - then they feel they have not been left out of money wasting lol! Well, they could be even cheaper!... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhudsonds on 07/19/2010

It's small I don't think that anyone could be alergic to this.... In order to keep the Stickers in your nail, you must use some cover on top of it..... It's not that pretty.... most of mine came with a design that i didn't like.... In the same package there are really big ones.... that wouldn't look ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHellogoodbyesun on 04/08/2010

- I received 4 different flower designs. - Cheaper than the ones I used to buy. - It says you need to apply 2 top coats after sticking on the sticker, but one top coat was enough (for me). - The nail stickers are long lasting. I wash my hands a lot & it has not chipped at all. - You can stick it on other ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byImperialist on 11/10/2008

Cute selection. These are very inexpensive and come in a pack of 4, averaging 50 cents per sheet of sticker. The stickers themselves are a bit thick and easy to tear when trying to peel them off the backing and onto your nail, so you must take care. I love the look of white decals on natural nails, and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAnimeJet on 10/09/2008

Incredibly cheap, this is a steal. They are usually over $2 and taxed and whatever else where, on DS they are less than a dollar each! They look pretty good, and are surprisingly well fitted to the shape of my nails, and don't come off easily unless you scratch. I put them on one day, and made a bunch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNinki on 02/05/2008

It's really easy to use. It's cheap. It comes in a variety of designs, patterns, and colors. The stickers are not flexable enough making the edges stick out and therefore causing the stickers to peel off easily. They only last me for about 3 days. I use a lot of nail stickers and these are pretty nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphenom on 12/12/2007

-great aesthetic item -easy to apply and lasts -nice assortment of designs none My girlfriend loves to use these for her nails and makes them look very pretty. Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections