DX » Community » Reviews » Nail Arts Beauty Stickers (Assorted 4-Sheet Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoh21 on 04/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, they're a bit cheaper than shop-bought stickers. They look nice, my girl liked them. There's a reasonable amount of them. They stick pretty good. Good to buy for women if you're doing your orders - then they feel they have not been left out of money wastin... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhudsonds on 07/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's small I don't think that anyone could be alergic to this.... In order to keep the Stickers in your nail, you must use some cover on top of it..... Cons:It's not that pretty.... most of mine came with a design that i didn't like.... In the same package there... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHellogoodbyesun on 04/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- I received 4 different flower designs. - Cheaper than the ones I used to buy. - It says you need to apply 2 top coats after sticking on the sticker, but one top coat was enough (for me). - The nail stickers are long lasting. I wash my hands a lot & it has not chipped... Read more

1 0
  • posted byImperialist on 11/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cute selection. These are very inexpensive and come in a pack of 4, averaging 50 cents per sheet of sticker. The stickers themselves are a bit thick and easy to tear when trying to peel them off the backing and onto your nail, so you must take care. I love the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAnimeJet on 10/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Incredibly cheap, this is a steal. They are usually over $2 and taxed and whatever else where, on DS they are less than a dollar each! They look pretty good, and are surprisingly well fitted to the shape of my nails, and don't come off easily unless you scratch. I put the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNinki on 02/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really easy to use. It's cheap. It comes in a variety of designs, patterns, and colors. Cons:The stickers are not flexable enough making the edges stick out and therefore causing the stickers to peel off easily. They only last me for about 3 days. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphenom on 12/12/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-great aesthetic item -easy to apply and lasts -nice assortment of designs Cons:none OtherThoughts: Bottomline:My girlfriend loves to use these for her nails and makes them look very pretty. Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections