DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy I9000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylogiukas on 05/29/2014

Fitted well my phone, It looks very nice, black leather with diagonal stripes. Magnet works well. Looks like well build, phone fit perfect. I haven't found any cons so far. PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy I9000 - Black is Simple, but good case. Hope that plastic sides will not get broken so fast as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAzoth87 on 08/25/2013

The material on the outside is good looking and strong. The material on the inside is somewhat leatherlike and can also been used to clean the screen. The part that holds the phone is also quite strong, I've dropped the phone to the floor couple of times and the case has protected the phone perfectly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaorbox on 02/15/2013

It looks very nice, black leather with diagonal stripes.The case is firm and protect the phone very good. Fits perfectly to the phone, the plastic holder, in wich the phone clicks is really well built. Powerfull magnet holds the case closed. Very cheap for what you get. Graet value.Overall this is a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYossiGo on 10/28/2012

The Protective PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy I9000 is a nice case that fit like a glove, it closes by a magnet which is cool. The order came very fast. the only thing that i found is that it is hadr to take out the phone from the case - which could be good to if - means that the case hold the phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybutt002 on 12/11/2011

Nice build quality Magnet on top works very well shock and water ressistent tight fit does not fall out good stitching good price fast shipping to the netherlands scratch proof Nice-looking and really cheap case. Closes with a magnet. Stylish black color. Easy to use, great front cover! Hard to get out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCebudukas on 12/01/2011

That is a good looking protective case for phone. Looks like well build, phone fit perfect, case looks sturdy, magnet has enought power to hold the case slosed. Phone sits tight in its place. Phone usage is a bit less comfy with this case, but you can get used to it. Magnet holder is in the way of usb ... Read more

0 0 0

• Ok
    posted bysokasa on 07/22/2011

Nice-looking and really cheap case. Closes with a magnet. Stylish black color. Easy to use, great front cover! SMELLS AWFUL! Tried to wipe it, kept it outside over night, but it still smells. I was going to give it to my friend as my Galaxy is Gio instead of S, so the case is a bit big for my phone, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoalmi on 07/05/2011

It is cheap and looks nice. The magnet is good to close the case. Does not fit the Samsung Galaxy S that is sold in Brazil (with TV), this model is thicker that the regular Galaxy S. The model that has TV has an antenna for the digital TV reception, that's why is a little bit thicker than the other. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAriMc on 05/06/2011

Overall this is a very good product. The phone snaps in very well into the plastic frame and all the buttons are still well accessible through the holes. The holes on the back fit perfectly making the camera and loudspeaker operable. The front and back of the case are quite sturdy and together with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelcaminoss396 on 03/27/2011

this product really is a super solution to protect my galaxy. the plastic holder, in wich the phone clicks is really well build, and the price in comparisasion to the local dealers in town here, is unbelievable.. never thought to buy such a great product for this ammount of money!! i wil order my next ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections