Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byafrobrad on 06/04/2012

One of the very few cases a available for Desire HD. Very good price - much cheaper than any shop/market/stall anywhere in the world. Only slightly bigger than the phone. Protects screen and phone Quality is ok, Looks cheap, I don't expect it to last more than a few months with normal use and abuse. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjanvar on 01/10/2012

I think this product is great, it fits desire hd perfectly and isnt really as cheap quality as some other rewiews have stated. I have used mine for almost a year now and only now it has started to wear a bit. The glue has come a litte bit off off and it has cracked a small chip out of the corner when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydubuscyr on 07/20/2011

Not much to say, it fits the phone almost perfectly and .. that's all. Oh no, the way it opens is really cool. The build quality is _really_ poor !! Usually I don't care but when I got it in my hands ... jeez, it really sucks. The "leather" quality is very bad and the finish is inexistant, there is white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGelith on 04/27/2011

+ Protects the phone for a cheap price. + Easy to wear the HTC with it. + Fits the phone. - If you want to remove it to acces sim or something it can, and also did break. - Does not take long til it breaks if u drop it. - If a headset is plugged in it will take much space. Could have been proof for more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPixieCZ on 04/06/2011

Leather Case is very cheap Design is cutte Phone fits very well to case. Material (plast is very fragile and hard. It is very vulnerable to damage) Phone removes out badly from case One case, one use :D For that price, I don't regret that I bought it. I recommend this case to all those who want to have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrinap0 on 03/21/2011

I'm pretty satisfied with the results: it hold the phone, and has holes every places where the holes are supposed to be, so it's not just something the same size as DHD but was really made for it. The magnetic lock is not visible, that's another plus for me. The inside is made from soft material so it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRias1 on 02/20/2011

It fits good and the magnetic clips works good. Very excellent product for this price. Quality of the plastic is poor. I don`t believe it will survive 2 years maybe one. There only was one color. For this price it doesn't matter if it will survive a half year. This product was hard to find in Europe.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections