DX » Community » Reviews » Wooden Decorative Desktop Clock - Blue LED Light Display (4*AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Sam0706 on 10/08/2013

Pros: Excellent price, very light, size is good as I can read the time from across the room. Internal battery to keep track of the time when power is interrupted lasts seemingly forever - mine has been unpowered for one month or so and when I gave it some juice it was not necessary to adjust time. Cons: It's smaller than I thought but that's my... Read more

Impression:;

2 0
  • posted by gokund on 09/04/2013

Pros: Nice design, looks like real wood. I placed it on my IKEA TV stand which is in the same colour. It looked really nice on it. I will not use sound/vibration activation feauture. So I need to have it always on. For that reason I preferred to run it on USB power rather than batteries. Cons: I didn't realise it was such small. Looking at the... Read more

2 1
  • posted by diobsb on 04/04/2013

Pros: -When it's off, it looks like a wooden cube, just like a decoration piece over the table... nice texture. -Blue light very nice and easy to see in dark or bright spaces, very cool -The temperature feature is very cool either. I've never had a thermometer at home, so it's cool to see temperature and relate it to how you're feeling. -beauti... Read more

2 0
  • posted by lg1223 on 12/12/2012

Pros: - Looks really nice, especially when it's on vibration activation mode (looks just like a block of wood and suddenly lights up with the time) - Good to not have to always have clock light on which can be annoying otherwise - A few options to select for time, temperature (celcius/farenheit) and alarm - Cheap! My local store sells these for... Read more

1 0
  • posted by stafi on 11/09/2012

Pros: - Looks very nice - The settings are not cleared after disconnecting from power source, which is good! - 2 modes: a) showing time and temperature on demand by touching it; b) instant showing of time and temperature - Has alarm Cons: - Brightness is too much, thinking about decreasing it with some darken film; - Not easy to understand from... Read more

1 1
  • posted by Pizdecc on 10/26/2012

Pros: * it has nice black wood color * looks like piece of my IKEA black wood furniture * nice blue LED light * displays temperature Cons: * your batteries will die very fast even if u buy top quality batteries (energizer, Duracell) worked for 1-2 weeks max * does not include 220v adaptor * not really good idea to use alarm as it takes lot of c... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Toshik2002 on 08/06/2012

Pros: Rwally very nice look. Shows time and temperature. It uses USB power cable, which is very useful for my desktop (just plug into free USB port in PC) Also it can be powered by batteries. Without any power it remembers time and does not reset it. Cons: There is no alarm clock. I would be useful. There is no option to choose what to display... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Djaboloke on 10/04/2011

Pros: Nice little clock. Handy that you can use batteries aswell as usb cable. I like the blue lighting and the fact it just looks like a piece of wood. The temprature seems very accurate. Cons: Battery drain is considerable. I use myne on USB power. Would of been handy if you where able to change it to temp or clock manually and/or on scroll.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections