DX » Community » Reviews » Wooden Decorative Desktop Clock - Green LED Light Display (4*AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrainfrz on 07/03/2014

Good quality, looks far nicer than the photo's would show. Brightness is higher than photo's show. Brightness dims slightly at night hours. Comes with cable to run from USB power. Contains a small battery to keep time even when normal batteries or usb are out. When using rechargable 1.2v batteries, the temperature indicated is too high. Just use alkaline ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykosgor on 05/10/2013

The small size, stylish look, the ability to work through usb and batteries, neat package, the bright lights of numbers (clearly visible even in the dark), ease of setup and installation time Small buttons to adjust the date and temperature, non-standard connector for an external power supply, the lack of an external power supply included, lack of legs,... Read more

General view of the included usb to watch  Included clock close-up clock clock turned off close-up Wooden Decorative Desktop Clock - Green LED Light Display (4*AAA) - DX.COM
    1 0
  • posted byvirtual89 on 02/08/2013

It works perfectly and is very useful! As luck would have invented it, I'm just fine and is comfortable in fact since I have it I find the daily life. Large numbers and always reliable, thanks to its four batteries carry it everywhere in every room and in every environment and I am always very, very well, I suggest you buy it, do not be undecided, believe ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byartemds on 12/17/2011

Original form. Look great on a dark table. Attracts attention. The figures are bright and clear (clearer than the photographs of the goods). Two modes: constant burning and show on request. Not carefully assembled from the rear wall. Not immediately clear how the display is activated, and how to switch between modes - show time or only on request. Very ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byselivandr on 11/10/2011

Small, bright, nice looking. Ideally fits my furniture style. I would buy 2 pieces: one for clock and another for temperature... Makes the not loud noise while on batteries. This may drain a battery. The sound of up and down buttons is too loud and unable to switch it off or adjust level. You can adjust brightness by removing one or two batteries and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygleisoncs on 04/06/2011

The numbers are too clearly visible at night The set function is super easy The manual was in English The product works fine. This is a great product I'm completly satisfied so far Consumes too much battery Necessary to use USB instead of battery because consumption Couldn't fix the time if I could, it switches between time and temperature all the time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhsalonen on 03/18/2011

The temperature is correct and adjusts fast The numbers are bright and clearly visible (actually MUCH clearer than in the picture - it looks a little worn out there, but these are really bright!) The wooden finish is very stylish and quite nice The adjustment function was easy to use The manual was in English The number brightness cannot be adjusted ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections