DX » Community » Reviews » Wooden Decorative Desktop Clock - Green LED Light Display (4*AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good product

posted by virtual89 on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It works perfectly and is very useful! As luck would have invented it, I'm just fine and is comfortable in fact since I have it I find the daily life. Large numbers and always reliable, thanks to its four batteries carry it everywhere in every room and in every environment and I am always very, very well, I suggest you buy it, do not be undecided, believe me! At this point it would be better that Deal Extreme lower prices so I can buy many more. Buy it and you will not have surprises.Who bought you disagree with me on everything, I am sure!

Cons:

Maybe at night lights too. There are no other negative points because this watch is really the top. Numbers that are too shiny, too dark clouds the view, but this watch is really very, very good point defects there are just a few or almost non-existent. Even now repeat to advise you to buy this great watch that doubles as an alarm clock.The only problem I had when I first arrived defective but Deal Extreme was kind enough to send me another and luckily it worked and still works today to beauty and I'm sure will work forever because it is a very good product.

OtherThoughts:

Shows the time and temperature, but also the alarm clock I've ever used. I also thought to give it away, because everyone sees me compliments, also look good resting on the furniture in the house. It would be useful forever. But I can not say that I have said in previous comments, I am finding very well, I can certainly confirm the other buyers of this extraordinary product that acts as a clock, calculator and alarm clock temperature (which I never tried).Advice to all those who are attached with the time, because you always know what time it is very important.

Bottomline:

Good buy. I suggest you buy it because you do a really good buy, I'll tell you why I bought it and use it for a long time already, I hope that right will always have a large stock of this product. Come gentlemen come, came the most beautiful watch there is, it seems to me that there are other colors besides the green. So what are you waiting for buy this fantastic watch.They can say all what I said because this watch as well as being useful is also very, very nice, all right also in all rooms and is also portable thanks to its battery, I'm a 4, but it can also go into the electrical outlet.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections