DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 3500mAh High Capacity Battery Pack with Back Cover for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S
  • 5 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKalapach on 11/29/2013

-The back cover gives it a nice feel, it's not as slippy as the original plastic cover was. -The bigger battery lasts longer, it is trivial, but it's good to know you get what you buy. -It's easier to hold it while you're making calls. -Not as heavy as I imagined Not as easy as it was to put it in my pocket, but I can live with this My Galaxy S was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonzine on 09/25/2013

There are two obvious pros about this product, which is the price, and the capacity. My original battery didn't last longer than half a day, and this one extended it to 1-2 days! Also the back cover is included, which is nice since the standard back cover will not fit. The battery only lasted for about 3 months before the capacity dropped till max. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeter_Elzinga on 08/06/2013

- Improved battery life time from a maximum of 1 day to two ore more depending on use of phone - The cover fits great and gives a good grip - Cover was cracked after a fall, and afterwards would not stay in place because of a small crack - Battery degrades after about 18 months, it began to swell. Replaced my galaxy after 2 years anyway , so it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNuzMan on 03/17/2013

* Cheap * Did extend the battery life of the galaxy S * Came with a well made back panel * After a few months of usage, started swelling up & the case could no longer be used.. rendering the product useless *Adds weight & thickness to the phone (duh..its a bigger battery) * I didn't use the battery for about 1 month & that was the time that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybacila on 11/06/2012

* Battery lasts almost twice as long as original one. Phone can be charged every other day where with original one had to charge every day and some times even twice a day to have a working phone at the end of work day. * Having constant GPRS/EDGE connection (3G disabled deliberately to save battery) and playing MP3 for ~14 hours (almoust 2 work days)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLanzer70 on 10/27/2011

Bought another battery for a friend who has Galaxy S. His comment after using it for a month : Battery charge last very long compared to original. It fits into the phone nicely, no loose fit. Good tacky feel, nice to hold. Weight after installing is acceptable to him. Phone still looks good. Makes him happy that he don't need his smart phone to be wired ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFanilka on 08/27/2011

battery has a double resource, as will shall indeed look while likes , price makes , quality of the material good, came to kit ,defectless , at assembly of no slots whole day used telephone with new increased battery ,but to evening he became quickly to sit , it is necessary will drill battery, lid seems very frail though holds well miserable that car ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrMortjon123 on 08/14/2011

I am so happy i bought this, with the original battery my phone lasted about 8 hours with serious usage. With this battery i have 48 hours minimum with serious usage, wifi on, twitter refreshing every minute and watching videos, web browsing. I was a bit worried that my phone would become much thicker but that is not the case at all, actually it gives ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLanzer70 on 08/10/2011

Very well manufactured battery. With the same usage pattern as original battery, this extended battery can last more then 2 Times the usage duration. Although it became a little bit thicker, the overall weight is still light. Cover feels more tacky, not so easy to slip out of hand. Speaker now sound much better as the new cover lifts it off the table.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympMelnikov on 08/08/2011

+really high capacity: if you use phone permanently, it'll be ok till the night; +phone is still comfortable for using. -compass issue: when this battery is set compass doesn't show correct direction; -after a week of usage my back pack is damaged. A little peace of plastic is broken off. The battery is great but I don't like the back case. Original ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections