DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Touchpad Stylus Pen for Ipad/Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBristowe on 09/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice metal build quality, nicely measured weight feels solid in the hand when using it. Very useful when your hands are wet/dirty, such as when you're using your device in the kitchen for example. Hexagonal shape means it won't roll away from where you place i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaruja16 on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks good, nice quality, works very well. it looks very professional, like one of those that you would find in other stores for 50$ It is so soft, and can be easily used at the screen. Cons:it's kind of heavy, not something that you will carry in your pocket... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysavalla on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very nice stylus pen to use with your Iphone/iPad! Made of a good material, the rubber part is really smooth when using it on the screen, due to the body's pencil like shape, it has a very good grip and is very precise when using it for drawing or handwriting.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedoderoo on 01/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have tried it on all our smart phones and several tablets, it really works perfect on every single one of them. Cons:the tip of the pen is pretty thick, this works well for pointing on icons and simple chart drawing, but probably not for artists that need top-accuracy... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJoanified on 12/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks cool. Stylus is quite responsive. Stylus is heavy enough for me.(I dislike overly light styluses) Tip slides better than some of the other styluses I've bought. Cons:the tip of this stylus could be a bit thinner- Some other iphone styluses here on dx have a smalle... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytokiyashi on 11/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A normal stylus, but has a bigger tip than other stylus'. And it's making it better. It is so soft, and can be easily used at the screen. It has more weight than other stylus', but it's making it more usable i think. It's feeling better than others. Cons:Actua... Read more

0 0
  • posted byndftz2 on 11/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:fantastic feel to this. nice weight and the 'nub is softer than any others i own i've used if for hours and it feels great. Cons:I've seen it much cheaper elsewhere. even cheaper than the buy in bulk prices. suffers from the same issue as all touch styluses (accuracy is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysjogren on 10/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's really beautiful - It's sturdy - Good quality - Works well on the iPad, but also on the iPhone Cons:- It's a bit heavy to carry it around everywhere OtherThoughts:- Be careful not to drop it on the iPad's glass, it could break due to the heaviness of the stylus pen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOOmpa on 10/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is one of the best stylus pens I've tried on my ipad, iphone, itouch as of yet. It's the most responsive. I love it. The price is amazing for something this good. I ended up buying another one. 2 total. Cons:A bit on the heavy side. It's not one you'd wanna... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschwing18 on 05/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As an owner of the original Alupen, I wanted an extra in case I lose the original. I opted for this one because the price is $5 instead of $24. This stylus is the same width as the original, and has a nice feel. It is great for taking notes for hours at a time. The origin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections