DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Touchpad Stylus Pen for Ipad/Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBristowe on 09/06/2013

Nice metal build quality, nicely measured weight feels solid in the hand when using it. Very useful when your hands are wet/dirty, such as when you're using your device in the kitchen for example. Hexagonal shape means it won't roll away from where you place it. Metal construction means you shouldn't keep it in the same pocket with your phone or it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaruja16 on 04/15/2013

It looks good, nice quality, works very well. it looks very professional, like one of those that you would find in other stores for 50$ It is so soft, and can be easily used at the screen. it's kind of heavy, not something that you will carry in your pocket. i think it might be very big for cellphones but fro tablets it's perfect its good for its price,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysavalla on 01/15/2013

This is a very nice stylus pen to use with your Iphone/iPad! Made of a good material, the rubber part is really smooth when using it on the screen, due to the body's pencil like shape, it has a very good grip and is very precise when using it for drawing or handwriting. Could be a little thinner than it is and also is a little heavy (more than I imagined ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedoderoo on 01/20/2012

I have tried it on all our smart phones and several tablets, it really works perfect on every single one of them. the tip of the pen is pretty thick, this works well for pointing on icons and simple chart drawing, but probably not for artists that need top-accuracy. This is a perfect tool for a smartphone or tablet when wearing gloves or having dirty ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJoanified on 12/31/2011

Looks cool. Stylus is quite responsive. Stylus is heavy enough for me.(I dislike overly light styluses) Tip slides better than some of the other styluses I've bought. the tip of this stylus could be a bit thinner- Some other iphone styluses here on dx have a smaller tip. interesting stylus shape. I like it. Works only as a stylus - If only it had like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytokiyashi on 11/22/2011

A normal stylus, but has a bigger tip than other stylus'. And it's making it better. It is so soft, and can be easily used at the screen. It has more weight than other stylus', but it's making it more usable i think. It's feeling better than others. Actually there aren't too much cons. Just one thing that it's tip is good for tablets, but a-little-bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byndftz2 on 11/21/2011

fantastic feel to this. nice weight and the 'nub is softer than any others i own i've used if for hours and it feels great. I've seen it much cheaper elsewhere. even cheaper than the buy in bulk prices. suffers from the same issue as all touch styluses (accuracy is limited to the fat surface area.. you cant fix that) this is the best stylus i have. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysjogren on 10/10/2011

- It's really beautiful - It's sturdy - Good quality - Works well on the iPad, but also on the iPhone - It's a bit heavy to carry it around everywhere - Be careful not to drop it on the iPad's glass, it could break due to the heaviness of the stylus pen - It got this stylus and another one from DX, a small one that you can attach to the earphone plug ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOOmpa on 10/02/2011

This is one of the best stylus pens I've tried on my ipad, iphone, itouch as of yet. It's the most responsive. I love it. The price is amazing for something this good. I ended up buying another one. 2 total. A bit on the heavy side. It's not one you'd wanna carry around in your pocket. Not just cause of the weight factor but cause it doesn't have a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschwing18 on 05/20/2011

As an owner of the original Alupen, I wanted an extra in case I lose the original. I opted for this one because the price is $5 instead of $24. This stylus is the same width as the original, and has a nice feel. It is great for taking notes for hours at a time. The original is a slightly lighter and about a centimeter longer. It is definetly not a drawback ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections