DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Touchpad Stylus Pen for Ipad/Iphone 4 - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMyyndee on 05/25/2013

+Good weight, not to heavy. +It is made of aluminum +Tip is sensitive +Comfortable grip +More than half the price compared to local stores +Works with capacitive displays +Accurate touch and control -Could be to heavy for some users. -The tip is soft so don't know if it will last long -The soft tip sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScottXKX on 11/09/2011

For 5 bucks, it is a quality built aluminum stylus that does the job great. Light, and has a bit more mass to feel like you're actually holding something. The thought that you might drop or scratch the glass of your tablet with the aluminum body. Might feel a little thick compared to holding a regular ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAsquel on 07/25/2011

Good, heavy aluminum thing. It's realy so cool - metal is real, no F***s! plume is realy soft and dont make a scratches on glass. For now, I don't have an Ipad 2 (Look for nice price in my town), but stylus is good for my resistive smartphone (odd, but is work nicelly!) Scrathes, scrathes, scrathes! ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections