DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Touchpad Stylus Pen for Ipad/Iphone 4 - Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMyyndee on 05/25/2013

+Good weight, not to heavy. +It is made of aluminum +Tip is sensitive +Comfortable grip +More than half the price compared to local stores +Works with capacitive displays +Accurate touch and control -Could be to heavy for some users. -The tip is soft so don't know if it will last long -The soft tip sometimes makes too much friction Bigger than expected,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScottXKX on 11/09/2011

For 5 bucks, it is a quality built aluminum stylus that does the job great. Light, and has a bit more mass to feel like you're actually holding something. The thought that you might drop or scratch the glass of your tablet with the aluminum body. Might feel a little thick compared to holding a regular pen/stylus. Nothing to attach onto (clip/hole for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAsquel on 07/25/2011

Good, heavy aluminum thing. It's realy so cool - metal is real, no F***s! plume is realy soft and dont make a scratches on glass. For now, I don't have an Ipad 2 (Look for nice price in my town), but stylus is good for my resistive smartphone (odd, but is work nicelly!) Scrathes, scrathes, scrathes! Dear DX, Pack it to the... somethin. Look not so really ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections