Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarahsinfo on 08/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I cant think of any pros, it was cheap i suppose but not really worth having Cons:It Didnt fit my vents properly on a ford fiesta, 2004 I found it to be cheap rubbish, it fell apart in just over a week of continuous use I thought it would be good to use the gps in the c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBzzz2000 on 11/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Can be connected to virtually any car - It´s made specifically to N8 - Don´t cover the N8 buttons - You can regulate the power necessary to rotate it Cons:Basically none... OtherThoughts:In my case, I use it on a Renault Megane II, it fits good on th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygdg69 on 08/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Does its job Cons:A bit bulky (takes up the full air outlet) Cheap quality OtherThoughts:The phone stays firm once you've found the right position for the holder. There is a grip regulation knob, I need to adjust it every now and then since it tends to g... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections