DX » Community » Reviews » Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Blotting Sheets for Men (160-Sheet Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysokasa on 07/22/2011

Works the way it should work, takes of the grease from your face. The price is much better than in the stuff I've used before. They smell ok, almost no scent that my nose can find. The size of the sheet is good. The package is ok as i know these are for men. I didn't find any cons. I prefer these better than the stuff for women, because those sheets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygothicspiderman on 06/02/2011

These are perfectly acceptable oil blotting papers, quite similar to the ones you find in the health and beauty section of your local store. While it claims these ink blotters are for men, the package I got looks completely different from that pictured, and shows an emo, girly *ss dude with a caption saying he's manly. Even if you were man enough to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylhon08 on 05/30/2011

-sheets are big enough to use for entire face -sheets are of good quality, not too thin, or too thick -package contains plenty to use -absorbs oil great! -does the job exactly as stated -easy, simple to use without much hassle -comes in cute packaging -not much cons except that sheets can be difficult to take out with small opening -package can be a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections