DX » Community » Reviews » IR Infrared Magnetic Therapy Self-Heating Knee Pad (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynetdpsk on 10/30/2013

The magnets generate heat within a short period of time and the material and straps are firm and of good quality. The three pairs of straps (top, middle & bottom) do not stick neatly and the sides jut out in the air. This is because the velcro strips are too thin/narrow compared to the broad straps.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykkkrastevrz on 07/24/2013

Try a few days. everyone will appreciate what I mean - It is very warm wrists - Easy to use - Looks good - The price is low - Build quality is good enough Relaxes muscles and stops / prevents spasm; Increases oxygen supply to brain and improve sleeping quality not against, I just do not know yet - it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypado on 12/21/2012

Easy to put on, comfortable, really heats up, nice feel to it. Really heats up and there weren't any instructions with it so I didn't know how long to leave it on and burned the heck out of my leg. Just need to be careful when using it. I'll use it again when I start running again. I read online that ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections