Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNeuschwabenland on 05/13/2014

It's a HDD adapter for SATA disks (ATA doesn't work, and you cannot buy such disks today), and it comes with mounts for 2.5 inch disks. It doesn't have a network port, so if you want to add a backup to the disk you have to remove it from the ps2, add it to the PC to copy, and than plug it in again (unless you wanna copy over the USB port which would ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEduardo728 on 08/10/2013

Easy install - Just need take care - Nice Quality - Good for go to friends house because You dont need take yours discs with you. Can't Connect to a Network - instead of a RJ45 connector is a hole with the yellow adesive- not all games work - Maybe the IDE is more compatible and not all Hard Drives I using Samsung HD502HI 500GB - Formated with WinHIIP ... Read more

PS2,Adapter and the Hard disk Take care when slide in, dont use force Powered on
    1 1
  • posted bydoutorandre on 05/25/2013

the possibility to put tons of games in an sata hd its not 100% compatible...the original ide modem are more compatible than this one! Doesnt matter wich program or kind of format mode you use, its not gonna work with all games tha the ide modem works...and does not have network output,,,its just a hole in place. i try format with hdloader and winhiip,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysamirfor on 05/18/2013

- Easy to install - Great build quality - Must have gadget PS2 - Cheap - Solid connector for SATA - Don't came RJ45 connector. It's pretty sad :( Cheap price compared to local shops. I still can't find a cheapest one. You can have thousands of games on your HD. Just buy and install this product in your PS2. The product arrived intact. Thank gosh and ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymaguilavmc on 12/15/2012

I will be brief the product it worked how he/she promises ,mais it ties now I could only test in hd of 160gb more I am a lot of feliz,moro in the brazil ,sp,zona north, everything arrived certain! exact 20 days! everything in ordem,parabens ,e thank you very much! don't have! it conspired everything in favor adapter sata ps2 + hd sata that is what more ... Read more

2 2
  • posted bykennyycc on 08/29/2012

SATA interface really readable on my Seagate 750GB hard disk. This is good as now the SATA Har disk are more affordable than the PATA Hard disk. All my PS2 games installed. Really Happy about it. No network adapter so no network to transfer my file from PS2 to computer. Only for FAT PS2 SCPH3XXXX or SCPH5XXXX. Not worked on my Samsung 2TB hard disk.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byomaki on 08/13/2012

Fits perfectly. Has SATA connection, you can plug both 2.5 or 3.5 HDDs. Works nice and easy. I've bought one, plugged an 500GB HDD and now alll my games are on it. Encaixa perfeitamente no seu tijolão. Tem conector SATA, para 2.5 ou 3.5. Very expensive!!!! Muito caro!!!! Be aware: it fits only to Playstation2 FAT version (Old 'brick' PS2) S&#24... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRubenEs on 11/02/2011

It is for SATA disks, not for IDE, which I think it is better as SATA disks are not easier to find nowadays and are in general better than IDE. Looks nice and original. My PS2 model is 50050 which is higher than 50000 (the indicated highest supported model) and works fine. I think there is no difference between both models. No network port. Just to ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCeedoLee on 06/27/2011

cheap price as a new one. -used one is cheaper, but hard to find support SATA type Hard disk drive it will revive your old PS2 console and help to extend life of PS2. - after establish HDD loader system, your PS2'll never use Lens(of DVD drive) no network support - it's only for connection of SATA HDD, Not for network(no ethernet cable port) - so if ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byEmilianoDome on 05/09/2011

-Works great, I'm using it with SATA Samsung hd322gj, which is 320gb (although the software out there [like HDloader] won't use more than 120 (I just started trying OPL, I don't know its limit). Some games freeze, not only the games that are known to have problems with hdd use, but games that are supposed to be fine. But I still don't know if it's the ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections