DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data & Charging Cable Iphone/Ipod (10CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMohKhaled on 04/17/2014

This is really amazing cable, if you are always go out and always forget you cable, then this will rescue you at the right time, it's so small and handy and can be used easily a little bit short, i'd rather if it was taller more than this, because when i use it the car i can't answer my any calls, i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byweissfhuderr on 04/09/2013

- Small - Easy to carry around - WORKS! - Reliable - Keychain size A must have for all iPhone owners... Everybody knows that iPhone's battery doesn't last long, so this is a very useful toll to have everywhere!! None, definitely You can leave this near your work desk or in your car... or carry around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnisK on 03/08/2013

This thing is great, incredbly small charger. This is really usefull to hang on your keys or whatever. The quality feels pretty good, and i never had any problem with it when it comes to charging the phone The cord is a bit small, but you really cant expect anything else as this is supposed to be small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaniel241987 on 02/09/2013

Great usb to iphone adaptor (charging + data cable). The best advantatge is, of course the ease to carry it with your keys. Weights nothing and it is very small. Very cool when you forget to carry the cable with you when travelling or something Nothing found. To say somenthing, id like to have the cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabu2000 on 02/07/2013

- Small - Portable - Good quality build - I have it atached to my keychain so I take it everywhere - Syncs with itunes - Charges with usb computer or usb wall outlet or usb car cigarette lighter. - Compatible with ipod touch, iphone 3, 3G, 4 (the ones I have) - Cable is a bit short. Should have bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykcjchan on 11/22/2012

Convenient, can be easily placed in your bag just in case you need some charging for your Apple products that use the 30 pins connector. The connector doesn't fit into some casings, including the famous Elements case. It is too big to fit within the casing's metal sides/rims. It is also hard to fit the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErik0240 on 11/03/2012

+Very compact/portable; works well as a keychain to always have with you. +Smart design with the fold-out cables. -The only con (and this really isn´t a con really...) is that the cable is short. This means that you have to have your phone very close to the source from wich you´re charging.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byryanlry on 10/05/2012

Bought this a few months ago and have been using it with my travel charger and battery pack when I'm out. It's surprisingly durable for its build quality and I'm surprised that I haven't snapped the copper inside yet with all the tugging I've done to it. The build quality isn't that amazing, but the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystoinov on 01/16/2012

Small, light and compact - exactly as described. None so far, even thought I looked for them :) There is no branding on it and the build quality is not the greatest but it's more than adequate for its purpose. Also it's clever design (or maybe just coincidence) that you can only open one of the sides ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuomonero on 12/31/2011

very useful! very small! resistant material! Light! 100% compatible with your computer and iPhone / iPod / iPad because it is a good substitute to the usual bulky Cable, great 'cause allows you to recharge the iPhone in many situations! the only drawback is the difficulty in closing the product, a little ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections