DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Pulse Rate Calories Counter Timer Watch with Alarm - Black + Silver (1*CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
None Muy bueno Não recebi o produto desapontado Cumple su funcion
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8765894 on 04/26/2015

Onde está meu produto???? Poderia me mandar o rastreador da entrega ou me informar onde está o pedido Paciência esgotada....

Impression:Não recebi o produto,desapontado,sem rastreador;

0 0 0

• posted by8684017 on 01/24/2015

Sencillo reloj pero muy bueno para principiantes

Impression:Very nice watch.;

0 0 0

• posted bymanusurf on 11/15/2014

Muy contento con el producto

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bymaxbeckman on 09/26/2014

Pros: Very easy to use, price low. Big numbers. I see without glasses. The sensor work fine in my class of spinning. The design is sport and the termination is good. The clock have a stopwatch, calories calculator and alarms. Cons: Has no light. Anyway, always I used outdoors or in bright areas.

Impression:None;

0 0 1

• posted byelastronauta28 on 09/25/2014

Pros: Numeros grandes para no andar esforzandoce,varias funciones,material aceptable Cons: Mide el pulso colocando el pulgar sobre el boton,no lo mide directamente desde la muñeca,no tiene luz de fondo. OtherThoughts: Si lo vas a usar para medir el pulso creo que seria mejor uno que lo mida desde... Read more

Impression:Cumple su funcion;

0 0 0

• posted bybuybam on 08/14/2014

Pros : - It has all i wanted. The pulse reader works. It is not very accurate but it is easier that taking my one pulse by using "the classic way" (by counting the heart beats in a 15 seconds interval and then multiply the number by four.). - Good price for a nice watch. Cons: - No cons yet.... Read more

Impression:Very nice watch.;

0 0 0

• posted byjairoljunior on 03/18/2014

It's good, cheap and beautiful. The watch is very light and made of rubber, great for bodybuilding. The heart rate feature is good. Have no. Only thing is that have no box to keep. Does not come with cable to connect the computer or electrical energy, you must purchase The sensor takes a little .... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybibsfamily on 11/22/2013

not need to read a notice to setup or sue the product Light on the fist Strong quality discret no light to read when it is dark sometime very difficult to measure the heartbeat, sometimes not I don't know if it is waterproof Heardbeat is a nice feature, too bad you cannot save same expenses seems... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclaudiofarmausp on 09/07/2013

The watch has a Clear and large display, it is pretty light, and comfortable. buttons are not hard to press. The watch itself has all the required functions i have seeked in this watch for my 10 years old son. The Pulse Rate measuring was the key (aside from the "Cool" he wanted to show... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclaudiofarmausp on 09/07/2013

very good design. It works correctly. The price is very low and the product is good. You have to put all the settings first. You need to keep your finger on the watch, so using when cycling is dangerouse also on a running band when you're looking down to your wrist, but running outside is great I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: