DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Pulse Rate Calories Counter Timer Watch with Alarm - Black + Silver (1*CR2032)
  • 5 star 9 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjairoljunior on 03/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's good, cheap and beautiful. The watch is very light and made of rubber, great for bodybuilding. The heart rate feature is good. Cons:Have no. Only thing is that have no box to keep. Does not come with cable to connect the computer or electrical energy, you must purc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybibsfamily on 11/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:not need to read a notice to setup or sue the product Light on the fist Strong quality discret Cons:no light to read when it is dark sometime very difficult to measure the heartbeat, sometimes not I don't know if it is waterproof OtherThoughts:Heardbeat is a n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaudiofarmausp on 09/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The watch has a Clear and large display, it is pretty light, and comfortable. buttons are not hard to press. The watch itself has all the required functions i have seeked in this watch for my 10 years old son. The Pulse Rate measuring was the key (aside from t... Read more

0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good design. It works correctly. The price is very low and the product is good. You have to put all the settings first. Cons:You need to keep your finger on the watch, so using when cycling is dangerouse also on a running band when you're looking down to your wrist... Read more

0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The watch itself has all the required functions i have seeked in this watch for my 10 years old son. The Pulse Rate measuring was the key (aside from the "Cool" he wanted to show off with his friends). The watch sits very good on the wrist and the sensor opera... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyanzekian on 08/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The watch has a Clear and large display, it is pretty light, and comfortable. buttons are not hard to press. Cons:While touching the sensor, a specific pressure must be exerted on it. pressing too hard or not enough won't make the sensor catch the pulse. So we need to con... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFacu832 on 07/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very comfortable and easy to use by reading the manual. It has everything it claims to have and works well. I recommend it for those who run as a hobby, because it is cheap and novel. I am very satisfied with the product. Cons:I have no complaints yet. I am very happy wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrool on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The watch itself has all the required functions i have seeked in this watch for my 10 years old son. The Pulse Rate measuring was the key (aside from the "Cool" he wanted to show off with his friends). The watch sits very good on the wrist and the se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byth33n00b on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap price for the item. Similar heart monitors normally run at least 3-5 times this price. It's simple to use. The stopwatch works well, like a stopwatch should. The calorie counter works alright. From what I can tell (via hand and smartphone app) the heart rate... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrtobi on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great to use when running, not when cyclin or in the gym. No annoying hart band is needed, wich sweat and itch during training, only finger puse requires hart rate monetoring. I like it a lot, but is only usefull in some sports not all. Easy to use. Cons:You need to kee... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections