DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine KingMax Micro SD/SDHC Card with SD Card Adapter (16GB/Class 10)
  • 5 star 22 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWPgogo on 05/27/2014

There is not much more to say than: it does what it has to do. came formatted and all. It is very small indeed so a bit tricky to insert in into the slot. So far no read- or write-errors occurred, works fast and reliable, just as one wishes. I use it in my smartphone, so far without any issues A little concern that I read somewhere that the laatest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndiBcool on 05/25/2014

Great quality and great price. Very fast and class 10 (was tested with h2wtest). Great Kingmax quality as usual. Comes with SD adaptor. none, none, none, need to many characters to submit review Ordered three more after the price drop. Can only recommend Kingmax producs. Bought serveral Kingmax producs from DX they all great quality for a low price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblorio on 11/19/2013

Unas micro sd de ultima generación a un precio muy bueno. Ya las estoy usando desde hace mas de 5 meses y no tuve ningún inconveniente. Rápidas y seguras No encontré ninguna critica. este tipo de producto funciona o no, y desde mi punto de vista no hay muchas características para analizar. Excelente relación precio calidad.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamesRockwell on 11/11/2013

Price for GB, this little card does the trick. My cell phone works great with this card, and the card doesn't show any signs of failing. Its a tiny piece of plastic with some electric stuff inside, and its really small... so not alot can go wrong with this. I have a 16gb card, and 32gb card in both my cell phones. Because of the reading ability of cell ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKZorba on 02/20/2013

Doesn't corrupt files. My old sandisk class 4 ruined many videos and photos on my GoPro. This one is fast enough to make videos in 240fps, and so far didn't corrupt any video, even in mountain bike on rough terrain. Could be cheaper the 32 Gb version. Could exist a 64 Gb version. Reliable. 500 Char, 500 Char, 500 Char, 500 Char, 500 Char, 500 Char, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNNJJHH on 01/03/2013

Great quality and price for this item. No issues wherever I used it. Popped it into my phone with no issues. Class 10 + Kingmax, price has the upper hand when comparing to same item from Kingston or Sandisk None whatsoever. Great product. Need to carry files around, get this plus an MicroSd to USB adapter. Have a smartphone? get this to speed up things ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvliopard on 11/25/2012

This Micro Secure Digital Card is cheap and it is class 10, so you can get fast speed for less price. This is the first time I buy a KingMax product and I enjoyed it, that is a good company providing good products that you can trust. I really recommend. There are no cons. It works and it is fast as promissed. I did not a benchmark and even if it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypss2010 on 11/13/2012

Is very stable in chinese tablet.. I cant say the same with 32gb micro SDS as I have much problems with sandisc ones. and class 10. Seems to write fast and quick detection None so far but still testing in devices. 16gb seem to not corrupt like the 32gb ones do.. I have bought 4 x 32gb and used in phones and all corrupt daily or after months.. repairing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArkain on 10/15/2012

If you are looking for a mobile phone enhancement card, you will not regret buying this one. Excellent, full speed class 10 product, I've run several read-write tests and also had no issues during playback of high-quality videos. (tested with samsung galaxy s2) The packaging is very durable - based on that, the product seems genuine. Last but not least,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPartyboyXP on 10/01/2012

* True Class 10, I record videos in Full HD with the Samsung Galaxy S3 perfectly! No lag, no issues! * read speed it's not bad (19,4 MB/s, more than a class 6) -fast enough for photo cameras or devices that use it to read/write sequentially * The price is good but not the best * Kingmax is not the best but is excellent in price/quality * Ideal for record ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections