DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine KingMax Micro SD/SDHC Card with SD Card Adapter (8GB/Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byakorn on 11/26/2013

Good price for a card of this speed and capacity. The microSDHC->SDHC adatper I received didn't work consistently (the microSDHC card doesn't go in all the way; there is a fraction of a millimeter missing, and at least one of my readers didn't recognise the card with it). Luckily I have another adapter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexodus82 on 11/15/2013

Work's as it should. Cheap. Adapter comes in the package. Nothing really, well it works. Friend of mine had a need to transfer data from laptop to tablet. But was not able to. She also did not need to store the data, so this one fit perfectly. She could remove the data easily and replace with other data ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndiBcool on 09/12/2013

Great quality for the price, comes with SD adapter, genuine Kingmax, fast read and write, low price None Buying Kingmax products for some time now, they offer excelent SD and USB 2/3 products at low prices with good quality and build. Honestly i mostly buy Kingmax products from DX because i cant get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynemariza on 02/23/2013

Excelente para filmagem, é class 10. Comprei para usar em uma micro câmera no carro e é perfeito. Rápido para descarregar e resistente. Já utilizei apenas o cartão micro SD e usei também com o adaptador numa câmera DSLR. Sem defeitos ou dificuldades. Não h&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprolcam on 01/21/2013

Really good price, and built quality. I can't buy similar cards these cheap at home. And it is a class 10 card, which should perform pretty well for the intended use (RC helicopter with camera). Comes with an SD card adapter which is very usefull. None so far. 7,4Gb of actual capacity, but I guess this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLindosPechos on 11/29/2012

8GB of space in a small package. Included SD card adapter is a nice bonus. True Class 10 model. No defects. High quality build. Very fast transfer speeds. I don't have any issues with this card at all. This SD card works as expected. I needed it for my quadcopter onboard HD video camera which demands ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrazynutcase on 11/17/2012

* Build quality is comparable to brand name cards. * Adapter allows you to quickly swap out the card from your phone to your laptop for sharing data across devices. * The capacity and speed are as rated. It really is an 8GB card and it really is Class 10. * The price represents tremendous value! None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnjegic on 10/23/2012

Cheap, Solid build, working perfectly! Working now more than a month all is normal, even possible to achive higer trasfer rates, i guess my reader may not recognise speed corectly. Not that i am aware of it!!! Win 7 wont use it as speed boot! It does not recognize it speed! Bus transfer in normal copy/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavanca1976 on 08/27/2012

O cartão de memoria tem boa qualidade. O plastico tem um bom acabamento. Encaixa na perfeição. No material não tenho nada apontar. O prazo de entrega é que é muito demorado. Cerca de duas semanas mas chegou conforme o pedido. Recomendo apesar do prazo de entrega ser um pouco ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byAdrianigc on 08/07/2012

Hace lo que dice que va a hacer, o sea dice que es una memoria de 8 gb y es una memoria de 8 gb, dice que es veloz y es veloz.. / Does what it says it will do, that is said to be a memory of 8 GB and 8 GB memory, said to be faster and faster .. No encontre ninguna contra o defecto de fabricación ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections